PS3 2.50 Update 10/15

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
I've been waiting on Flash Player 9 functionality for a looooong ass time now. this is good news! About fucking time!

http://community.eu.playstation.com...read.id=1025773&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

PS3 System Software version 2.50

• Improved Official Bluetooth Headset wireless headset support, including an on-screen indicator that shows volume, battery charge, and mute functions.
  • Bluetooth Headset Wireless headset High Quality (HQ) mode, which utilises advanced wireless technologies and the headset's dual-microphone design to enable clear and wide-band wireless voice communication with PS3 system.
  • An in-game screenshot capture tool - titles that support the feature will be announced in the future.
  • PS3 Trophies user interface enhancement - When players acquire a Trophy, the in-game notification will now include the specific Trophy icon created by the developer, while more intuitive options for comparing Trophies with friends have been added, including an icon to represent each Trophy level.
  • Video – Video scene search functionality will provide thumbnails to help you find a particular scene in a video more easily.
  • Information Board – The Information Board will be able to include direct links to PlayStation Store, making it easier for PS3 owners to download content that they read about on the Information Board.
  • Power save – PS3 owners will have the option to automatically shut-off their console or controllers after pre-selected periods of inactivity.
  • Flash 9 content becomes supported on the Internet Browser.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
remind me not to try to play that day,nothing worse than coming home from work wanting to play hella bad than having to wait an hour for the update...i hate that,alwasy gets me when i want to play most

May 1, 2003
remind me not to try to play that day,nothing worse than coming home from work wanting to play hella bad than having to wait an hour for the update...i hate that,alwasy gets me when i want to play most

I thought the same thing. Did it anyhow...it went really quick for me this time. Couldn't believe it. I thought my shit crashed...but it rebooted after the download.

Nov 26, 2007
I thought the same thing. Did it anyhow...it went really quick for me this time. Couldn't believe it. I thought my shit crashed...but it rebooted after the download.
yeah, i was thinking the same thing. I did the automatic restart and when I went back to check on the update the screen was blank...I started trippin but then i realized the red light was on. lol