PS2 MOD CHIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2002
PS2 is too hard to work with in my opinion. The chip prices vary accorrding to whatever model of ps2 you have. Plus the media is hit or miss, meaning that if you buy a burned game from someone it may or may not work on your ps2 and you have to keep trying until you find media that works on your ps2.

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
its a disc u put into the game sytem and it reads some shit, after its says everthing is read, u leave the game on an remove the boot up disc then put the burned game in, and it will play...

the only thing is it takes the games a lil longer to load....i can get a site where u can burn a boot up disc......if they have boot disc for ps2 i can get it....

C

CinFul-1

You need a game shark 1st,
then you need to take the front of the cd tray off as the game shark is in, you need some thing to hold the white switch in place as u re-open the cd tray(credit card or something). Then you insert the burned game and it will play a burned game.

Apr 25, 2002
CinFul-1 said:
You need a game shark 1st,
then you need to take the front of the cd tray off as the game shark is in, you need some thing to hold the white switch in place as u re-open the cd tray(credit card or something). Then you insert the burned game and it will play a burned game.
^ You don't NEED a game shark, you can use any disk that will boot up the system. There is also no need to hold the white switch, you just have to push it back so you can open the tray without pressing the eject button.

Also you can use the timing method, but you have to open up the console to do it which voids Sony's warrenty and can cause damage if you don't do it right.

Trying to play burned games is way too risky. The chance that you might fuck up your console isn't worth it for a few free games.