PS Orbis aka PS4?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
no, only the ones on the top left.

haven't tried ACV yet. waiting until I can find it for around 30$.

I've heard it's really good though. (granted you like previous installments)

Mar 24, 2004
Well i kinda understand the whole monopoly thing microsoft has going, but i understand in more detail with how the gaming has changed. Ive seen it happening but now I know more of why its happening. I know theres politics for damn near everything but to have it broken down makes it more clear.

Everything in general just seems to be more and more dumbed down from gaming to TV to music or whatever entertainment there is. Its all about the profits now, not that it wasnt before, but nothing to me seems to have depth anymore. Not that im a deep person, its just really noticeable, could be my aging though.

Apr 20, 2005
shit quality pic, but you get the idea

cheese and rice!! u have a 111 games man? fuck. if i had a 111 ps3 or xbox 360 games thats all that would be in my apartment. thats $6660.00. well im sure u didnt buy them for $60 each. i wish i currently like 100+ games. i would stay home all freakin day. but i only own 4 games now. i rent the rest. i love video games but im always out trappin. knawmtalkinbawt. i stay in alley's pimpin n gangsta clickin never trickin

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
cheese and rice!! u have a 111 games man? fuck. if i had a 111 ps3 or xbox 360 games thats all that would be in my apartment. thats $6660.00. well im sure u didnt buy them for $60 each. i wish i currently like 100+ games. i would stay home all freakin day. but i only own 4 games now. i rent the rest. i love video games but im always out trappin. knawmtalkinbawt. i stay in alley's pimpin n gangsta clickin never trickin
lol, truth be told, even with all that shit I mostly just play 3rd Strike Online. I love games and that's probably why I drop so much cash on them like it's nothing. I have 2 conoles (JP & MW3), as well as 2 arcade sticks. I really don't stay home and play games all day though. I just buy them and tell myself one day I'll have time to play through them all. I try my best to play through whatever game I start so most of the games I've played I've actually completed.

JP games can easily be up to 150$ a pop but I never pay 60$ for a US game. Very few of those games I even paid more than 30$ for.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
lol, truth be told, even with all that shit I mostly just play 3rd Strike Online. I love games and that's probably why I drop so much cash on them like it's nothing. I have 2 conoles (JP & MW3), as well as 2 arcade sticks. I really don't stay home and play games all day though. I just buy them and tell myself one day I'll have time to play through them all. I try my best to play through whatever game I start so most of the games I've played I've actually completed.

JP games can easily be up to 150$ a pop but I never pay 60$ for a US game. Very few of those games I even paid more than 30$ for.
Fav game out of all of those. Just one. What is it?

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Black Label

Runners up: Rage, Medal of Honor, Final Fantasy XIII, & Battlefield 3.

DFK BL is truly an acquired taste. It's a huge mecha warzone with gameplay that's totally nuts and a throwback soundtrack. The game is just intense from start to finish and it's so massively deep with intricacies that you never get bored of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TbUMFZGFO4

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
well then i guess the end of me playing games is coming to an end i dont believe in spending 60 plus dollars to play a game that is only about 3-4 hours long in story mode an the online play is the same as always cough COD

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i paid like $20 for starsiege tribes back in the day, like 1998, there is absolutely no story mode at all, online only, and i got hundreds and hundreds of hours of playtime out of it, and it never got old

greatest game evar

Aug 11, 2005
More rumors
View attachment 109728

PlayStation Orbis will transform the living room around your head, literally. Dual Pixels has an interesting tip regarding the next generation of PlayStation, codenamed Orbis. With so many rumors surrounding other next-gen consoles, Wii U and Durango (the next Xbox), it's hard to be very excited for PS4 since the only thing that has been discussed is possible tech specs from insider industry sources. According to our reoccurring next-gen source at Dual Pixels, who has been correct in the past, the PlayStation Orbis's catalyst feature is a head mounted semi-transparent OLED 3D display that will augment the reality that is your living room.
You remember Sony's new 3D OLED head-mounted display, don't you?

The PlayStation Orbis HUD is expected to take the form factor similar to the HMZ-T1. Your living room will be turned into a battle field, a pirate ship, a space station or more. The concept of the device is interesting possible when you factor Sony's current consumer technology featured within the HMZ-T1 and Google's Project Glass. However, with such groundbreaking technology comes high costs. Sony trying to cut down cost of Orbis's HUD and could either ship two PS4 SKUs (one with and one without the head mount) or soft launch the PS4 without the head mount and then introduce it a little later on the system's life.

There's no telling if Sony will be able to show PS4 at E3 2012, and they've repeatedly denied that it will make a debut this year. However, most people speculate that PS4 will launch before Durango. Assuming Sony is able to cut costs on Orbis's head mount, the next generation is looking like Wii U is to tablet as, PS4 is to OLED head mounted displays. Durango, of course, will sport the new Kinect. This rumor, like the rest of the one's we have posted in the past via source "Geno", have been logged at our rumor hub for your convenience.

http://www.dualpixels.com/