prozak signed to new label?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2006
Cody SkySkrapa Phillips Hey again dude, whats goin on? I been hearin rumors that you signed to Psychopathic Records now, I just want to know if you can clear some shit up. thanks again fam.

PROZAK ( The Hitchcock Of Hip Hop )
No that rumor isn't correct.
4 hours ago · Report
Cody SkySkrapa Phillips
Cody SkySkrapa Phillips
Ahh, knew I couldn't believe it haaha

Oct 25, 2006
I'm still looking forward to Prozak's next album regardless of what label it comes out on. I still bump Tales From The Sick and have never regretted purchasing it.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
shame to see him leave, he was a talented dude at what he brought to the table and tale's from the sick was a solid LP IMO

will still peep his new one when it drops

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Prozak's a multi-talented and well respected artist in the underground... He does more than just rap, from directing videos, to artwork, and some production as well... Though it was good to see him on Strange, I hope to see him on another big independent label that can give him the exposure he deserves...

May 29, 2009
I'm just not into him, maybe 3 or 4 tracks. But I can definitely respect the man for his all-encompassing artistry. He seems to know how to handle any kind of project and all aspects of it personally and professionally.