PROTESTERS IN SEATTLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2002
what yall think of all these protesters in seattle?i was watchin the news & seen a gang of them from the sea-town.i think what doin is pointless aint noone gonna stop the war 4 them.i think they jus die'n 4 some attention:cry: LOL.holla

Nov 30, 2002
i walk either through or right by them to catch my bus to get home from school.. and i agree with tony.. the war has already started... they need to support them.. not be against them..

pz

May 13, 2002
www.fuckingbored.com
inasense206 said:
i walk either through or right by them to catch my bus to get home from school.. and i agree with tony.. the war has already started... they need to support them.. not be against them..

pz

how is pleading with ones government to bring a soldier home not supporting them, your saying supporting them is saying, yeah go kill some people, but make sure you dont get yourself killed, the soldier obviously has a better chance of surviving if he/she is not in a desert getting shot at

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
how are they jus gonna all of a sudden go home now? is saddam
and the iraq army not going to remember that they were fighting
over there? o the us jus decided to go home so i guess we're not
going to do anything
yea right

Aug 21, 2002
I THINK THA PROTESTERS ARE SOME BITCH MADE HIPPY FAGETS WITH NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT DRINK STAR BUCKS AND THINK ABOUT SHIT, THEY SHOULD BE SUPPORTING THE WAR AND PRAYING FOR THERE TROOPS BEFORE THEY DARE SPEEK OUT ON THE VERY COUNTRY THAT IS PROVIDING FOR THEM TO DO THE VERY ANTI AMERICAN ACTIONS THEY ARE DOING, IF THEY WANT TO PROTEST THEY SHOULD JOIN THE IRAQI MILITARY AND GET MOPPED UP.. THATS MY OPPIONION

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
MilpitasDanksta said:
I THINK THA PROTESTERS ARE SOME BITCH MADE HIPPY FAGETS WITH NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT DRINK STAR BUCKS AND THINK ABOUT SHIT, THEY SHOULD BE SUPPORTING THE WAR AND PRAYING FOR THERE TROOPS BEFORE THEY DARE SPEEK OUT ON THE VERY COUNTRY THAT IS PROVIDING FOR THEM TO DO THE VERY ANTI AMERICAN ACTIONS THEY ARE DOING, IF THEY WANT TO PROTEST THEY SHOULD JOIN THE IRAQI MILITARY AND GET MOPPED UP.. THATS MY OPPIONION

AMEN:classic:

May 13, 2002
www.fuckingbored.com
MilpitasDanksta said:

god, seeing this, it just makes me sorry for you, all these ignorant kids who play too much killing games on xbox and listen to "gangsta rap" are talking about how protesters are hippies and shit, this is the exact problem with todays youth and hip hop culture, you all think your wayyyy too hard, im almost 90 percent sure if u were dropped in the desert with a gun and had some iraqis firing at you you wouldnt be like, yeah im gonna kill some people, cool, you would be scared, scared of dying, now i am for the war, i think saddam should be taken out, but to call someone who opposes the war a hippy fagget with nothing else to do but think, thats pure ignorance, have fun flipping burgers when your 35 you dumb fuck.... thats MY opinion

Nov 5, 2002
www.spitflames.com
DuckSauce said:

how is pleading with ones government to bring a soldier home not supporting them, your saying supporting them is saying, yeah go kill some people, but make sure you dont get yourself killed, the soldier obviously has a better chance of surviving if he/she is not in a desert getting shot at
Thats a good point. You're still gay as hell, but good point.

Mar 15, 2003
fuckthat.org
mo-x said:
uh, yeah it is... who's greater then us?
When it comes to health care and schools, the United Kingdom. When it comes to job opportunities, India. Freedom of religion, Japan. Freedom of speech, Australia. Right to bear arms, Iraq.

When it comes to genocide, boy bands, obesity, corperate monopolies, nuclear firepower, using propaganda against it's own citizens, yup, the United States of America has the market cornered.

If Bush were to read this thread, he would probably say "Well, looks like we've got the Ghetto Slime vote! Haha, it's great to see that these urban youth have taken the time to support my political agenda instead of rapping and lowering property value!"

I haven't read a single original or creative thought in this thread. What's wrong? Is it the cheap Tacoma meth?

Apr 25, 2002
mo-x said:
uh, yeah it is... who's greater then us?
You must only be thinking in terms of wealth, which isn't everything...I could name plenty of countries who have better justice systems, better health care systems, more racial acceptance. And this isn't the only free country...you ever heard of Europe? And for how long would you say our country has been the greatest for? I'm only 17 and my FATHER still remembers when he couldn't eat at "whites only" restaurants.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
I love where I live, I take pride in being an American, so to me this is the greatest country on the face of the planet. I support the war, go get 'em Bush, steal that oil so I can have cheap gas... I drive a suburban, I want gas prices to go down again. HAHA, I'm such an asshole...

:cheeky:

I do feel you about healthcare, the government is supposed to be there for us, we put them there for us, but instead they make us pay out our asses for basic healthcare and that's bullshit. We're not the greatest country in all aspects, but we've got the bombs, LOL.