PROPZ ON NORTHERN EXPOZURE SIX!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
KURUPT, YEAH HOMIE, MUSIC MADNESS GOT IT....MEXICANOX4,THAT LIL' LOS TRACK WAS RECORDED RIGHT AFTER YOC INFLUENCED, THAT'S WHY I THREW IT ON THERE CAUSE IT HAD THAT FEEL FROM '98 THAT WE'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO RECAPTURE....AND TREEZ7, BIG LOVE HOMIE, HELP US SPREAD THE WORD....THANK YOU ALL, I CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH....YA'LL HELPIN' TO KEEP THAT FIRE LIT..!!

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
STR8 FIRE

BY FAR THE BEST NORTHERN EXPOZURE EVER!! DAM WOODIE I NOTICED THAT YOUR GETTING A LOT OF NEW FANS!! I WENT TO MUSIC 4 A SONG IN GILROY GOT THE 2ND TO LAST COPY....DUDE ALWAYS HOLDS SHIT 4 ME, BUT HE SAID HELLA PEOPLE CAME THRU ASKING FOR IT ALL DAY!!

MAJOR PROPS ON "BRING THE WORLD TO ITZ KNEEZ" AND "RAIZED -N- TO IT"
LIL' WOODIE REMINDED ME OF U A LOT, IS HE FAM OR WHAT?

EITHER WAY GOOD JOB WOOD LOOKIN' FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE, MAYBE I MIGHT EVEN BE FORTUNATE TO JUMP ON IT!!

May 1, 2005
I haven't swooped this one yet sorta laggin' cus moneys a bit tight but as soon as all my other priority's are taken care of then i'll swoop it's messed up cause i'm anxious to hear it but like they say anticipation only makes it that much better , But I can't barely wait specially since i keep hearin all everyones comments about tha album almost makes me wanna say " F*ck you and your stupid court fees!!!!" to tha courts but that'll just add more fees like they don't get enough money outta me as it is.....Selfish Greedy punks!!!!:devious:

by the way Wood props on the album call me when you get a chance I could use your oppinion about sumthin'????

much luv & respect , ~*LaCeNa*~
a.k.a
Lil ' Lace

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
WHEREHOUSE MIGHT HAVE IT IF NOT THEY CAN ORDER IT....AT TRAJIC, LIL' WOODIE AIN'T BLOOD RELATED TO ME BUT HE'S FAMILY THAT GREW UP WITH US ACROSS THE STREET FROM BLACKBIRDS HOUSE....YOU WOULD OF HEARD HIM EARLIER BUT CYA HAD HIM LOCKED UP FOR A FEW YEARS....THATS MY PROTEGE RIGHT THERE, HE'S ALWAYS LISTENED TO ME AND CAME TO ME FOR HELP AND ADVICE SINCE HE WAS ABOUT 6 YEARS OLD, THO' HE DIDN'T ALWAYS TAKE MY ADVICE HENCE THE CYA SENTENCE, HE GREW UP ON EAST CO. CO. MUSIC AND LISTENED TO US RAP IN BACKYARDS AND PARKS WAY BEFORE WE PUT OUT YOC INFLUENCED....HE'S STARTIN' TO WORK ON HIS OWN ALBUM OR HIM AND LIL' DEE MIGHT DO A COLLAB ALBUM....WE'LL SEE....JILL I'LL TRY AND GIVE YOU A CALL THIS WEEK HOMEGIRL....

Feb 23, 2004
tight, like i said, i think Lil Dee tore it up on NE6, that homey is comin hard and fast in the game....hopefully him and lil wood do a collab...thanks Wood

C

CCCUser925

I copped the album..shit is solid as fuck..i'm loving it...WOODIE....great fucking work homeboy...hope you keep coming with heat till you retire....

Sep 5, 2005
www.myspace.com
Everyone that said this is the hardest NE to drop is right. I got it three days after it was released and there hasn't been a day since that i haven't spun it either at the pad or in my ride. The whole disc is bangin from the beginning to end. Can't say i have a favorite track cuz that would be half the album, but the Solitary 1 track is killer and so is "Talk to My Nine." Too many favorites to name really..... Thanks Woodie for always puttin out the hottest shit, beleive that i'm hypin this up to everyone i know. To Woodie and all the homeboys, stay up and stay smart. Much love.

Jul 7, 2005
Kurupt said:
where can i pick this up in the 831? i dont want to mash to salinas tho, im in Santa Cruz. does music madness in watsonville have it?
you couldbuy em @ WHEREHOUSE MUSIC capital arcoss the street from the mall next to Mcdonlds near blockbuster its arcoss the CAPIAL MALL