Props to mo-x,Lil'G

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Yall doin it...the tracks ive heard from mo-x are definetaly knockers.Ive only heard one verse from Lil'G,and it was damn good.I got to peep the track "Angry Souls" featuring Kas...shit is HOOOOOOOT!!!!Much luv yall,keep doin the damn thang!

Its a 206 thang yall!

Apr 25, 2002
Hell yea! Mo-x and Lil G are some cool ass cats as well as some talented artists. I was surprised as hell when I first heard em. I was thinkin, "damn, a cat from SHOREWOOD doin the thang?" (of course, Im sure folks will say the same about me when they find out Street Level's newest artist goes to ShoreCREST, lol) But yea, much props comin from this way as well....keep doin ya thang yall!

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
mo-x said:
no doubt bro... thanks for peepin' out shit, but I gotta give
props to the naked man. he layed it down tough!

Thanx big homie, I gots no problem spreadin' heat wit heated muthaFUCKAS!! I know the album is moist, so for those who don't know ,,,,ya betta sip on some of that game. THE BEGINNING!!!!!

If anybody want me to hold a match under one of their tracks, holla at my manager/c.e.o./stepson Mr. D-Sane, Asking price is $ ??????? canadian coins! (negotiable)

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
LMAO. Celebrity. Shorewood is riddled with haters, tho, so well jus have to see! Thanks for tha props tho, you already prolly a celebrity YV! If Im always gettin bitches Mo-X, they sure as hell aint at Shorewood........I goes to Lynnhood for that. LMAO

Apr 25, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:
I got to peep the track "Angry Souls" featuring Kas
I just pressed my earlobes to this track a couple days ago....all I gotta say is DAMN! A definite heater! I was lovin the chorus and each one of yall came off heated. That was the first verse I had heard from Lil G and I was impressed. "Im not a mean person...Im just fuckin angry inside!"

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yo, thanks for tha props YV! Always good to hear someone likin my 'lics when they got straight HEAT! I need to hear some more shit from you though YV, Ive only heard "Operation Getback." You ripped that one tho...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Lil' G said:
LMAO. Celebrity. Shorewood is riddled with haters, tho, so well jus have to see! Thanks for tha props tho, you already prolly a celebrity YV! If Im always gettin bitches Mo-X, they sure as hell aint at Shorewood........I goes to Lynnhood for that. LMAO
There's haters anywhere you go homey...Fuck 'em.....I wanna hear that angry souls track too, cause i haven't heard it yet....what's this about YV being a celeb at SC? lol....Everyone that's heard him, knows he can spit sick as fuck.....now all we gotta do is get the don't-knows to know. lol.....

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yeah, I know theres haters. But Shorewood's got a bunch of stuck-up, BMW-drivin muhfuckas who live in their $500,000 houses in Richmond Beach. HAHA. Tha only rap they appreciate, if any, is Ja Rule and Nelly. LMAO.

Apr 25, 2002
Lil' G said:
I need to hear some more shit from you though YV, Ive only heard "Operation Getback." You ripped that one tho...
Thanx folks! But actually that track aint really a representation of my style....since I dont really be spittin fast like that any more. I come way harder, and much more audible now. Next time youre in the lab ask D to play u some of my newer stuff.