props to kobe phil and the lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2009
Finals MVP = Popularity Contest....I think some one else should have got it.

Jordan also needed his team to pull off those Championship runs...

He was drafted in 1984.....didnt win first title until 90-91' Season...

So the Bulls from 84' until that 90-91' Season were BUILDING a TEAM in which they would become a contender to WIN a championship. Cause they had Jordan since 84', and using the logic I have seen on here, they should have won EVERY championship since 1984 since AIR JORDAN is doing shit all by himself....

Granted Jordan is ONE of the greats, if not the GREATEST. I look at it like this though, Jordan played in another time era of the NBA. He played when one could really play freely....These players who play the game today, wouldnt have been able to play in the 80's and early 90's. Hard fouls, and VERY PHYSICAL play....So for that time Magic, Jordan, Barkley, Drexler, Olujuwon, etc.... were the ones. In this era its Kobe, Lebron, Wade, etc....
The Lakers, Celtics and Pistons were beasts when MJ was comin up. And MJ shoulda won more Reg season MVP's but somebody else gotta win sometimes.

Apr 25, 2002
The Lakers, Celtics and Pistons were beasts when MJ was comin up. And MJ shoulda won more Reg season MVP's but somebody else gotta win sometimes.
BEASTS!!!
Showtime Lakers?! - The team when Coach Riley GAURANTEED the Championship for the following season. The team with Magic, "Big Game" james, AC Green, Byron Scott KILLIN fools from the three, Coop, Kareem....Great Western Forum in Inglewood...they couldnt be fucked with..

Pistons "Bad Boys" team?!- Isaiah, Laimbeer, Rodman (before he got weird, and would give 12-20pts a game) Vinnie "The Microwave", Mahorn, Salley, Aquire.... Coach Daly, thier defense was KILLIN, Coach told them to DUNK EVERYTHING....and they were very, VERY physical. They prided themselves in whoopin your ass, and tryin to hurt mufuccas. They went back 2 back right after the Lakers did it. (which was a big thing back then) I advise you to go watch the Finals series between LAL and DET, then you tell me could todays NBA stars have played in the league back then, where they DIDNT call weenie ass fouls...

Boston Celtics?! Bird, Ainge, McHale, Parrish, Dennis, Doc,...These fools was killin shit. Drive on the inside, kick it to Bird, Bird could also put it on the floor and go down the middle. Ainge had range, and mchale would post a mufucca up quick. Parrish dominating the middle. GREAT TEAMS....