Prophet Posse / Hypnotize Minds Questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Grim said:
they are commericalized now homie, been that way for about 4 years now, thats the cleaning up im talkin bout, their entire image changed, they made up some bullshit story bout what 3-6 stood for and all this shit, started making songs about Baby Momma's, Chickenheads and all those other garbage ass songs that they put on the TV....you couldnt give me one of those garbage ass albums they put out nowadays

They did turn commercial. But they use that as they cover up you would be shocked about the real reason that Koop left them niggas. The reason them niggas changed up to be commercial is because of Columbia Records tell them niggas what to do and how to do it. But all they tight rappers are gone except Pat but he in jail for 6-8 years so you can count him as gone. Infamous would be real tight but he is mislead by Paul & Juicy because they don't won't him to outshine all of them which he would. Thats why we haven't had a real Scarecrow solo album that we all have really wanted since they turned from Prophet into HCP.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Grim said:
they are commericalized now homie, been that way for about 4 years now, thats the cleaning up im talkin bout, their entire image changed, they made up some bullshit story bout what 3-6 stood for and all this shit, started making songs about Baby Momma's, Chickenheads and all those other garbage ass songs that they put on the TV....you couldnt give me one of those garbage ass albums they put out nowadays
did you like TEAR DA CLUB UP THUGS-CRAZY N DA LAZ DAYS or the HYPNOTIZE CAMP POSSE cd that came out in 2000?

Dec 2, 2002
Mak Deniro said:

1. Why did they change there name from Prophet Posse to Hypnotize minds?

2. Why did Skinny Pimp leave?

3 Why did Koopsta leave?

4. Has Lord Infamous ever released a solo?

5. Whats in your opinion is the best album produced by Paul and Juicy J?

6. What you think is the best 3.6 album?

7. Was Gangsta Black ever a member of Prophet?

8. Whats Chronicle of the Juiceman like?

9. Whats the best mixtape that Paul or Juicy put out?

10. Whats the next release?

Also these are the albums i got..

3.6 - Mystik Styles
3.6 - World Domination Cp2
Kingpin Skinny Pimp - Kingpin of da playas ball
Koopsta Knicca - devils play ground
Project Pat - Mista dont play
Gangsta Boo - best of both worlds
Tear da club up thugz - crazy....

Wat real heat am i missing?
1. complications with nick, also, they signed to RELATIVITY Records back in 1997 with their 1st release on Hypnotize Minds Ent.; not Loud Records, they didn't sign to Loud Records until "When the Smoke Clears" album.

2. see Cesolito #1's answear

3. see Cesolito #1's answear

4. see Cesolito #1's answear

5. IMO the best album produced by Paul & J has to be "Three 6 Mafia - The End".

6. best album IMO is "Three 6 Mafia - The End".

7. i dont think Gangsta Blac was a member of Prophet Posse, i think he was just with Prophet Entertainment and the album he released "Can It Be", is a tight album, you need to find that album some how and buy it.

8. the album, "Juicy J - Chronicles of the Juiceman", is an alright album. you should pick it up if you like their old style.

9. see Cesolito #1's answear

10. they have said that they're going to put out, "Choices 2"; the movie & s/t, "Tear Da Club Up Thugs" new album and I think they still might release La Chat's new album, too.

11. you need to get these albums for sure:

1. Gangsta Blac - Can It Be
2. The Kaze - Kamakazie Times Up
3. Prophet Posse - Body Parts
4. Lil Wyte - Doubt Me Now
5. Frayser Boy - Gone on that Bay
6. Three 6 Mafia - The End
7. Three 6 Mafia - Live By Yo Rep(B.O.N.E. Diss)
8. Project Pat - Ghetty Green
9. Triple 6 Mafia - Vol. 3 Kings of Memphis
10. Hypnotize Campe Posse - compilation
11. Da HeadBussaz - Thats How It Happen To 'M
12. South West Riders - compilation that E-40 presented, but has this tight track on the 2nd disc, "Three 6 Mafia - ThreeSixAFix".
13. Realest Niggaz DownSouth - compilation that Rap-A-Lot records presented that has this tight track on it, "Three 6 Mafia - Armageddon".
14. Player Rich Project - compilation that Spice 1 released that has this tight track on it, "Three 6 Mafia - Face Down". (If you or anyone else would like to hear, "ThreeSixAFix", "Armageddon", &, "Face Down", holla at me, cause I got them songs on my WinMX list)

[I have all of the international releases that DJ Paul & Juicy J have released from Mystic Styles to Frayser Boy. Those albums I have listed up there are the ones I highly recommand anyone to get and the others I got got that I haven't listed they could get some other time after hearing those albums up there.]

holla at me if you'd like anymore info on HCP.:classic:

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
Jar said:
did you like TEAR DA CLUB UP THUGS-CRAZY N DA LAZ DAYS or the HYPNOTIZE CAMP POSSE cd that came out in 2000?
it had some good songs on it but I was disappointed with it all and all because I like their style when they dont try to be as crunk as they were doing on that album...I like more of the "The End" and Chapter 2 and their albums prior to thats flavor then that style they dropped on that album

May 21, 2002
@ Grimm

Which are the more commercial sounding albums? i want to avoid them.

did you feel that Project Pat Mista don't play joint? that had the chickenhead song you refered to earlier.

I know they a couple of radio cuts on that Pat and the music is more glossy and higher produced than early shit but i still thought it was pretty hard.

Apr 25, 2002
SF
Yea Pat comes hard

Commercial sounding albums = a lot of Gangsta Boo's tracks (although I havent heard her latest album without 3-6)

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
Three 6 mafia is hard. Even "Da Unbreakables" is tight. My favorite album is probly The End. Does any one got that Scanman and Mc Mack present Kami Kaze Inc. cd. That shits hard

Aug 7, 2002
1. Why did they change there name from Prophet Posse to Hypnotize minds?

2. Why did Skinny Pimp leave? i dont no

3 Why did Koopsta leave? i dont no

4. Has Lord Infamous ever released a solo? with dj paul underground shit..Hard shit u should checc it out

5. Whats in your opinion is the best album produced by Paul and Juicy J? three 6 mafia-world domination

6. What you think is the best 3.6 album? mystic stylez

7. Was Gangsta Black ever a member of Prophet? yep

8. Whats Chronicle of the Juiceman like? some Krunk shit

9. Whats the best mixtape that Paul or Juicy put out? undaground dj paul shit

10. Whats the next release? i dont no

Also these are the albums i got..

3.6 - Mystik Styles
3.6 - World Domination Cp2
Kingpin Skinny Pimp - Kingpin of da playas ball
Koopsta Knicca - devils play ground
Project Pat - Mista dont play
Gangsta Boo - best of both worlds
Tear da club up thugz - crazy....

Wat real heat am i missing?

if u want the best ones just get..

new hypnotize shit
project pat-ghetty green
three 6 mafia-the end

Apr 25, 2002
That Rock Solid 4:20 CD is fuckin garbage. T-Rock said that shit is like 3-4 yrs old and they tried to make him rap like Project Pat. If you want sum new T-Rock heat, peep out Defcon 1 or Conspiracy Theory. He got a tight one coming out called The Mr. Washington Story.
one