Proof I really have autism.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
91xor6ist @91xor6ist how are you doing homie? Hope you're hangin in there. Im glad you didnt lie about your condition like some people do on here...Thank God you're not an attention whore. Keep your head up brother.
yo tonguetwista thanks for the support its gettin rough alot of people on the web are teasing me about it but im tryin hard to get their attention. doctors say since they caught the nipple in the early stage of growth they might be able to remove it. nippelitis is a nightmare

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Here some paper work for the medicine I take. I posted this to prove that I have autism. I might post more later. D @DJ Coma , Chree @Chree , timebomb @timebomb , Nuttkase @Nuttkase , ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO , and mrtonguetwista @mrtonguetwista . If you still don't believe me, that's your problem.

View attachment 1108
I knew you were autistic the first time I seen you post. Welcome aboard!

Nov 18, 2010
Mixxer, stop taking your meds, get violent and murder
D @DJ Coma , Chree @Chree , timebomb @timebomb , Nuttkase @Nuttkase , ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO , and mrtonguetwista @mrtonguetwista it is all you can do.

Hell it may even get you a feature on a sonny bo track or big June when he off his conditions and can make g rap again.

Listen to the demons inside you Michael doooo itttt

And mixxer peep my shoes

#kicks #sneakerhead #shoelife