Promotional Packages

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
for those who r waiting sorry for the late delay, we r waiting on a few thangz ta get all the packages out to as soon as we can, thankz for waiting, and we will get them out soon, just gota get sumin str8 and they going out,,,thanzk for the support

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
i tell u man, these fools be bad business men

Take this cat off the list... he speakin out the side of his neck.
You don't know shit about us and what we do. You just expecting a free stack of cds...

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Yeah I'm waiting on the better package your sending me, since yall sent me that lil MOI promo pack LoL...

Oh yeah bad buisnessmen..yeah right, there 100 % good buisnessmen, I do buisness with them all the time.

May 31, 2002
LOL !! Damn you sent those cds ?

Thats cant be right cuz I never gave you my address. I was waiting for you (ROBB) to tell me ur ready to send the cds off. Everytime I asked you where my cds at you said you were busy, and all i would say is fuck it, send em off when u not busy, but lol I never gave u my addy, here it is, u can send my stuff out now, THATS IF U REMEMBER WHAT U OWE ME

Ernie C.
1067 N.Hemlock Ave.
Reedley,CA 93654

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
this guy....lol.........send that link cuz i dont know whut or when it was done but it was probley sum one in the lab on my name said coo, but i will send u sumin i guess, send the link though let me see whut u did for us, and how mnay hits did it get?

May 10, 2002
come on robb what about me!:cry: im so upset now cuz i didnt get mine!! lol....u know im fuckin wit you...i got my package hella quick....nice package too