promotion and distributors?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2005
who are some good promoters and distributers??...help you get your name out and sell a lot of units...im looking at like 10,000 sold. willing to pay for the promotion, talent for the artists im trying to hook up is there just need the promotion

Jul 27, 2005
URBAN LIFE (alameda)

A.D.I. (Phoenix arizona)

"ZIA RECORDS" WHEREHOUSE (Phoenix Arizona)

7th Heaven (Ask for Chris) (Kansas City, Missouri)

Thats just a few That I have dealt with off the top of my head. Call 411 and ask for their numbers. Now wether your a GO GETTA and got a Mouthpiece on you to Talk Buisness....Thats on you.

Feb 26, 2005
u can see my companies add on pages 8 & 9 of the new XPLOSIVE magazine. Street Heat promo has the biggest email database...85thousand 2 be exact, vehicle wraps, street team the whole nine. peep streetheatpromo.com & dynastyfam.com

Bay Area Rap Summit coming November 13th @ the hotel ibiza in oakland....this event is 18& up.

Feb 26, 2005
we r still debating whether or not we r gonna have a showcase....ideally i would love 2 but the venue and the city of oakland may be against it. you guys know how these bay functions end up...look @ summer jam...its really fuckin it up for positive events 2 pop off