Project Pat Sentenced To 4 Years

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Project Pat was sentenced to 4 years in prison on 6/11. Pat was convicted on 2 counts of firearm possession as a felon in March, after an incident in Jan. 2001, when Pat was pulled over for speeding. Police found 2 revolvers under his seat. 36 Mafia members Juicy J & DJ Paul allege racism, noting that Pat was tried by an all white jury. Pat's LP, "Laying The Smack Down" is due in November.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
what does the jury being white have to do with the fact that he was caught with straps???

i dont understand? because hes black he should get away with it?

or because hes a rapper? he should be sentenced lighter than joe schmoe?

May 27, 2002
yea really.....besides thats what the JURY SELECTION process is for

an all white jury didnt put the pedal to the medal

an all white jury didnt place 2 straps under his seat

take responsibility fool

Apr 25, 2002
Mezzano said:
uhhh... its RIDICULOUS to get tried by an all-white jury in Memphis, if thats where he was. Anyone know where the case was caught?
HE WASN'T TRIED IN MEMPHI....IT WAS JACKSON,TN(WHICH IS PREDOMINANTLY BLACK ALSO)

PAT GOT FUCKED......A LOT OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE LIKE "FUCK PAT,GOT WHAT HE DESERVED"ARE THE SAME ONES THAT DEFEND SICX AND RAIDED FOR WORSE CRIMES........I GUESS IF YOU KILL SOMEONE OR MOLEST A CHILD,ITS OK?

M

MURDA_MINDED

:(

DAMN THATS FUCKED UP................DIDNT DO TOO MUCH OF SHIT AND GOT CAUGHT UP.......FAULTY GAME

May 5, 2002
How DIDN'T he get what he deserved? what was controversal about the decision that made it seem racist? HE WAS ON POROLL FOR ARMED ROBBERY. what you expect them to do when he's ridin with 2 straps.

I'm glad pats gon tho cuz he was fuckin up everything three 6 did. I couldn't even listen to em anymore cuz pat was all over that shit. he was coo back when he was with the kaze but his ass turned anoiying as fuck-ah

M

MrFreeze

x, sicx, and pat all got what was comming to them. ive heard x to this day deny what he got charged with but he WAS convicted and i think if the jury was unsure then he really wouldnt have got the maximum sentence. like i said about lurch and all the others i just named-do the crime, do the time. i cant have sympathy for someone who WAS doing something illegal even if they jury was all white, or they were on drugs, or any other reason. celebrities cant be judged differently becuase we like them.

Apr 26, 2002
I feel you tragic...their also quick to say fuck SPM, I say fuck him too...but half the fools that say fuck him say stay up sicx...at least SPM didn't molest his own kids...oh well sicx will probably get a shank to the gut anyway.

May 27, 2002
FUCC SICX
FUCC SPM
FUCC PROJECT PAT, NOT CUZ HE HAD 2 STRAPS BUT FOR COMMIN UP WITH A BS EXCUSE LIKE THAT...INSULTIN MY INTELLIGENCE

also tragic, how exactly did he get fucced?

Apr 25, 2002
THA RIPPA said:
FUCC SICX
FUCC SPM
FUCC PROJECT PAT, NOT CUZ HE HAD 2 STRAPS BUT FOR COMMIN UP WITH A BS EXCUSE LIKE THAT...INSULTIN MY INTELLIGENCE

also tragic, how exactly did he get fucced?
THE STRAPS IN QUESTION WEREN'T HIS.......YOU ARE TO BE TRIED BY A JURY OF YOUR PEERS,AND 12 WHITE JURORS AREN'T EXACTLY HIS PEERS....

Apr 25, 2002
45Yr Old Virgin said:
i doubt project pat was a millionaire ex con.
Which point do you dispute? He's released 3 albums, one of which went platinum and the other two being successful as well. His brother is co owner of the record label so the chances of him being fucked out of his money arent as likely as other artists on Hypnotize Minds. .

May 27, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
THE STRAPS IN QUESTION WEREN'T HIS.......YOU ARE TO BE TRIED BY A JURY OF YOUR PEERS,AND 12 WHITE JURORS AREN'T EXACTLY HIS PEERS....
they were in his car.....he shouldnt have had them

humans are humans....they were his peers, i doubt 12 white people decided to get together and decide it would be funny/cool/smart to convict him of something he didnt do, also if it is that big a deal, thats what you do the whole "jury selection" process for

that "o i had an all white jury" argument works alot better when not everyone and there mom uses it

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOOL!