Project Pat convicted..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
After being convicted on two counts of firearm possession as a felon in March, Project Pat was sentenced to serve a four year prison term on Tuesday (June 11). The conviction stems from an event in January 2001, in which he was pulled over for speeding in an SUV. When Pat was pulled over, police found two revolvers under his seat.

Pat was tried once on these charges in January but a Memphis, Tennessee federal court jury deadlocked and the second trial was moved to Jackson, Tennessee. 36 Mafia group member DJ Paul alleges racism. "He was tried by an all white jury, you tell me," Paul told AllHipHop.com. Pat was facing up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 dollar fine when he is sentenced June 6. Juicy J, Project Pat's brother, said that that prosecutor was jealous of his brothers success.

Pat was also assigned three years of supervised release following his confinement, a $75,000 fine, and $200 in court fees.

Project Pat's Layin The Smackdown is due in stores in November. In other Hypnotize Minds related news, DJ Paul's Underground Vol.16 is in stores now, Koopsta Knicca's Da K Project is in stores this month,
and Juicy J's Chronicles Of The Juice Man will hit stores in July.

Damn, this is becoming a once a month fad in the rap industry. Instead of living it up enjoying the money that he would be copping off royalties, he's gone be in lock down...

Apr 26, 2002
45Yr Old Virgin said:
but ummm he's on parole and shouldn't be strapped....whatever
real choppy chop. i guess if he wuz a white parolee wit 2 straps under his seat, he would've got off scott free. fold.

C

Crack Raider

No sympathy for Project Pat, sounds like he fucked himself. WTF you gonna be speeding in the first place with strapps and being on parole? Sounds like the idiots who get caught up on transporting big quantities of dope just because they were pulled for speeding. Idiots

May 4, 2002
^ tru, cant peeps jus do the speed limit, although ive been pulled over for "the car smoking from the engin" when actually, the cop said later he saw weapons being brandished... n the cop didnt find shit bc there was nothing....... cops can stop ya 4 anything

Jun 11, 2002
I mean fuck.....you can buy a gat but if your caught with a vest w/o a strap then you get screwed also.

yeah he shoulda known not to be speeding if he was strapped.

when I ride dirty im a legal begal on the street. goin 25 in a 25 zone even tho folks be passin me up hella fast.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Crack Raider said:
No sympathy for Project Pat, sounds like he fucked himself. WTF you gonna be speeding in the first place with strapps and being on parole? Sounds like the idiots who get caught up on transporting big quantities of dope just because they were pulled for speeding. Idiots

I couldn't agree with you more. He decided to carry the guns and to be smashin' down the street knowing he's on parole....that's his fuck up, nobody elses.