Project blowed appreciation thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
One of the most influential, yet slept on groups in west coast hip hop.

In the early and mid 90's when the world thought gangster rap was the only thing in cali, unbeknown to the whole world, this was what was going on in Leimert park, Los Angeles...

most of this is freestyles...except for volume ten (second video), thats a song on his album

theres a good 30-40 people in project blowed so theres alot of material to post. we'll start here:

Nov 20, 2005
i met acey one time and he was an asshole.

took his shit back to rasputin the next day. lol

i had all their albums.

~k.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
why not post some of his shit instead of trying to look more-project-blowed-than-thou?

i dont know who that is...but im sure no one really knows every single person in blowed...that sounds impossible.

and then it matters what generation a person came into blowed at..they might have been goodlifers and they might have been freestyling outside of the good life after it closed...people like nocando and flawless...im sure you could be up on project blowed all day and still not know who onomatopoeia is...or not be up on people like awol or circus..seems blowed sorta spans deeper than just one side of hip hop to me...you had born allah over here and pigeon john over there. T-love over here and Trey loc over there.

there was never like a certain style...you just picked what you gravitated towards when it came to blowed...

as a matter of fact had i not bought cater to the dj, theres hella people i wouldknt know about. puzoozoo watt, people like that..

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i wasnt trying to do anything...just asking a simple question.

i was going to make a thread but figured since there was PB thread i would put it in there. sorry if i hurt your feelings damn. whole fuckin essay cause i asked if anybody heard kenny segal,hhahaha. the fact that i was being sarcastic with my second comment makes it even more funny. i love sensitivness.net

and i dont need to post shit. find it yourself. tired of wasting my time trying to provide this forum good music.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i dont care enough to find it. and no one said you HAD to do anything. but since youre asking if weve heard it and made a second post when no one answered, seems like you care more than us, right?

it also dosent matter if you were being sarcastic or not, im conversating. nothing to do with feelings. i made the thread and im talking about the fact that project blowed has alot of people that even fans dont know about.

so honestly maine...youre getting sensitive over me making stoned rants in my own thread....im not getting sensitive about shit, im just talking in excess because thats what i do online.

maybe i was asking you to contribute to the thread, and maybe thats too much.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
so all your posts are this long? fuck

i dont have the patience to read all that shit everytime so i will just shut up