PRODUCTION 4 SALE BY MAC PACINO....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
WASSUP FOLKERS... TO ANY SERIOUS ARTISTS AND LABELS LOOKIN TO BUY SOME WEST COAST KNOCK, GIT AT YA BOY...
I'M LETTIN EM GO AT A REASONABLE RATE. WHAT EVER STYLE NEEDED, I CAN PROVIDE IT. IT'S ALL PROFESSIONALLY PRODUCED ON THE LATEST AND VINTAGE EQUIPMENT. FROM MOBB, TO FUNK, TO UNDERGROUND OR MAINSTREAM, FROM GANGSTA TO PLAYA TYPE TRACKS AND EVERTHING IN BETWEEN... I GOT IT. IF YOU NEED THAT MIDWEST BOUNCE I GOT THAT TOO. RNB TYPE BEATS, THERE ALL HERE. IF YOU NEED LIVE GUITARS OR BASS, THE PRICE WILL BE A LITTLE HIGHER BUT STILL WORKABLE(SINCE I HAVE TO PAY THE MUSICIANS). MY PAST CREDITS INCLUDE E-40, JT THE BIGGA FIGGA, TOTALLY INSANE, MAC MALL, LIL RIC & LAROO,YOUNG NOBLE(OF THE OUTLAWS), SPICE-1(WHEN I WAS IN THE GROUP BLACK JACK), ABOVE THE LAW FEATRUING MC REN AND KOKANE, FURIOUS, THE GAME, SEAN T, THA GAMBLAZ(DID MOST OF TELLY MAC'S SOLO), A-WAX, YOUNG LIFE, KOMAIN, GANGSTA REESE AND JAZ, TACOMA'S MAC MONEY, LEVITTI, NEVALEGAL, SCOOT DOG, CHUNK, S.I.C., D-MOE, MR. KEE ... I COULD KEEP GOIN, BUT I HAVEN'T ADDED YOUR NAME TO THE LIST YET...
GIT AT ME. I'M A NEGOTIATOR SO WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN....
HIT ME ON MY EMAIL AT [email protected] IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, AND LEAVE YA CONTACT INFO AND IT'S NUTHIN ...

OH AND IF YOU NEED A TOP NOTCH FEATURE FROM MAC & A.K., WE BOUT THAT TOO.

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
Tact... It's time for me to put the smash down.. They knowin bout me, but now it's time to ceritify my status as a Bay legend who been puttin it down with the best of them since day one....

EXXXO

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Mac-I need a bumble from u homie. U still got my number so holla at me. I'm a be at Greg G's today so i left a pm wit a contact number while i'm in tha bay.

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
@ EXXO

Exxo, I'm at you fa sho.. I'll hit you this afternoon... I need to shoot you the single so you can play it on the radio out there for me. Holla

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
UPPIN THIS.... XP RIDAH... HIT ME ON MY EMAIL SO WE CAN CHOP IT....
JOSE, I'LL HIT YOU AGAIN. IF YALL NEED AN OPINION, ASK AWAX ABOUT THE THREE TRACKS HE GOT... ASK GANGSTA REESE ABOUT THE TWO HE GOT... THESE CATS IS ON THE SICCNESS, THEY'LL TELL YOU ABOPUT THE HEAT. ASK DUTCH HE CAN VOUCH FOR MR. KEE. THESE CATS WILL TELL YOU ABOUT THAT MAJOR LABEL QUALITY I'M LETTIN GO FOR A GOOD PRICE. ASK MONEY TREE BOUT CHINA WHITE. CHECK ALL THE COMPS WE BEEN ON THIS YEAR, AND THEN GO CHECK YA MURDER DOG'S AND SHOWCASE MAGS AND SEE HOW MANY TIMES THE NAME MAC & A.K. SHOW UP. THIS IS FOR REAL. LAG OR YOU LOSE. PRICES WON'T BE LOW FOREVER.... BET ON THAT...

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
FOLKS >>>>>>please beleeve my nia Mac will twerk with ya pimp. we twerkin on som traccs for the 2nd INSANE1 albumble and please celieve he laced it up with some heat!

@MAC hit my celly dogg pound ...i wanted to know if yall made it last night to the show i was performin at ....cuzz it was manly broads

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
Man we got there and they would not let us in. it was a bunch of Asian cats trippin on us, and the security was talkin about the guest list was closed. I told them we with Bay Area Rap Records, and they said everybody says that. I almost cussed the bitch out, but it wouldn't have done me no good cause Po Po was thick out there.... We went from EPA all the way to frisco, to have to go right back...How'd the show go.

May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
MR. CLEEN said:
ASK MONEY TREE BOUT CHINA WHITE. CHECK ALL THE COMPS WE BEEN ON THIS YEAR, AND THEN GO CHECK YA MURDER DOG'S AND SHOWCASE MAGS AND SEE HOW MANY TIMES THE NAME MAC & A.K. SHOW UP. THIS IS FOR REAL. LAG OR YOU LOSE. PRICES WON'T BE LOW FOREVER.... BET ON THAT...

For everyone who is interested in hooking up with a tru and hard networking folx this is the man to speak with. Don't sleep on this offer.......

We still need to hook up, I will holla at u later on some bizznass!!!

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
GIT AT ME....

THE EMAIL IS THERE WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, GIT AT ME.... BUMBLES ARE UNLIMITED... BUT THE LOW PRICE AINT...

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
MR. CLEEN said:
Man we got there and they would not let us in. it was a bunch of Asian cats trippin on us, and the security was talkin about the guest list was closed. I told them we with Bay Area Rap Records, and they said everybody says that. I almost cussed the bitch out, but it wouldn't have done me no good cause Po Po was thick out there.... We went from EPA all the way to frisco, to have to go right back...How'd the show go.
@MAC

My apologies for them J cats dem fooz almost caught an azz whoopin from my folkels after da show (u right popoz were thicc)..promoters were shady az fucc with the acts.. i'll holla at ya big dogg... i did put yall in the list and that was the problem they were being all around shady...they fucced with my sound and started hating cuzz their girls wanted to go on stage when we waz rappin.... its all gravy train we'll hook yall up real chubby next show... im fenna git at ya dogg pound... checc out the our other show we did last month in MILPITAS (408) with Big Charlie Man this show was a lot better

I'll get at ya...did that beat (hydro) get finished... hit me at the celly

ENASNI aka INSANE