Producing Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I have a cousin that shows alot of potential when it comes to music and as cliche as it may sound he spits the truth on all his tracks only thing we cant seem to do is make his tracks have that good quality sound any advice would be cool...

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I have a cousin that shows alot of potential when it comes to music and as cliche as it may sound he spits the truth on all his tracks only thing we cant seem to do is make his tracks have that good quality sound any advice would be cool...
What are you using to record and mix his vocals?
Do you guys know the basics? Like doubling the vocals and panning them out.. then coming back with ad-libs?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I don't know shit about music carnal and to be quite honest that shit don't interest me but the lil primo comes duro when he writes so I figured why not "invest"
maybe the right investment would to find a studio, and a producer to sell you a beat, and do it right in high quality?

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Compre el pro tools 10 pero lo compre sin saber como usarlo yo Pense que el vato ya sabia la onda con esa madre
Shit....pro tools is the way to go in my opinion.... Make sure you get a decent mic tambien it Makes a big difference... Theres hella tutorials on youtube on how to record and mix... Wouldnt hurt buying a book on mixing you can find one at any books store.. borders , barnes and noble etc...