Producers list your credits

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2004
it will take me 10 years to catch up, and who knows where you'll be by then. very impressive list. good job
coz you a hard working and humble dude... not many people have the talent and drive that you got... some people got the hustle without the talent or visa versa, you got both... we can all learn something from you.

Nov 7, 2004
coz you a hard working and humble dude... not many people have the talent and drive that you got... some people got the hustle without the talent or visa versa, you got both... we can all learn something from you.
DAVEY I LOOK AT YOU THE SAME WAY BRO...WERE IN THE SAME BOAT..I LEARN FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU..I APRECIATE THAT MAN 4 REAL..MERRY XMAS FAMILY..DAVEY YOU GOT AN INCREDIBLE RESUME..2 DEVIN THE DUDE ALBUMS IN A ROW..IM TRYIN TO CATCH UP..KEEP DOIN IT..WE GONNA TAKE QUINN TO THE NEXT LEVEL DAVEY..

Apr 7, 2006
Here's some tracks I produced
40 Glocc
"When The Yellow Bus Stops" "So Hyphy" "Everybody wannabe me" (That New Nigga)
The Jacka
"Aspen" (Ap.9 Mob Movement) and some more jacka tracks in the works
those are dope ass tracks.. ur aware the pack nd some dude named fresh or some shit used that so hyphy beat?

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
JACKA, DUBB20, CHEWY LOC, KAZ KYZAH(2 TRACKS), WESTERN CONFERENCE, KRAZED MINDZ, FREDRO STARR, GHOSTT(R&B GROUP), CHILLZ(MY ARTIST FROM BOSTON), AND NUMEROUS OTHERS

Mar 16, 2004
davey d^^ another dope producer.
Appreciate it... Heres a few I have done...

Album: Year: Song:

Devin The Dude - To Tha X-Treme 2004
What

Devin The Dude - Waiting To Inhale 2007 Just Because

San Quinn - The Rock: Pressure Makes Diamonds 2006 Kick Yo Ass, Holdin Back These Years,
Way More Than They Can See

Messy Marv & San Quinn - Explosive Mode 2: Back In Business 2006 Go There With Me, How I Came Up

Ya Boy - Rookie Of The Year 2005 Right Here, How You Want It, The Hardest

Killa Keise - Turfed Out 2005 Bust His Head

Killa Keise - Trap City USA 2007 Im A D-Boy, So Impatient, Till The Club
End, Like That

Ya Boy - Chapter One: The Rise 2007 Down So Long

San Quinn - From A Boy To A Man 2008 Push Up On Me, We Must Make It (Kev's
Life), 1-2 More Untitled

A few songs co-produced with, J Moe, Mike The Producer, Box Kev, Big D, San Quinn, props to you folks.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Cozmo's BEST production however was on MY rap album we did years ago. I decided to flex my super lyrical skills and let him handle the beats. We released it in Darfur shortly before the conflict started and all known copies were destroyed. I don't see the connection between our amazing album and Darfur's problems but you never know.