prodigy/alchemist- albert enstein new album- june 11th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
prodigy is a joke to me now his character is ruined. he let havoc pull his card put out allegations on him and he suppose to be so real but he didnt do shit or say shit and friends with him again.
hey i heard brotha lynch had some tooth braces installed the other day so you might find him attractive again

Props: second650
Feb 8, 2003
hey i heard brotha lynch had some tooth braces installed the other day so you might find him attractive again
get off my black dick and get off lynchs dick too that nigga is irrelevant and washed up now. all your post on here have something to do with him or me you lock jaw groupie. you not even in america you tea sipper go take your ass to a rave dubb step forum or jump infront of a tralley train. yall uk squares are always ten years behind the usa anyways

Last edited:

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
get off my black dick and get off lynchs dick too that nigga is irrelevant and washed up now. all your post on here have something to do with him or me you lock jaw groupie. you not even in america you tea sipper go take your ass to a rave dubb step forum or jump infront of a tralley train. yall uk squares are always ten years behind the usa anyways

Apr 20, 2005
this shit is fuckin dope! ur trippin if ur not feelin this shit. Prodigy is not the greatest mc but damn i'd rather bump this shit than all that molly rap bullshit thats takin over rap right now.

alchemist if u can hear me. link up with Little Brother!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
u already used that weak ass avi before now hop off my dick clown. you worst then a lonely hoe wanting attention. ignored list time for your simple ass.
wow i pissed somebody off so much over the internet that they had to put me on ignore

+100 points to me

:devious:

Apr 20, 2005
darkashowdown the gayest cat on this site hands down and fuck i should have bought this project instead of HNIC 3....
damn foolio. u havent saved 10 bucks since hnic 3? lol. just playin with u man. this album is cool tho. it sounds like 98-99. really took me back. sounds like alchemist found an old stash of beats he had in a forgetten folder thats atleast a decade old

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
sounds like alchemist found an old stash of beats he had in a forgetten folder thats atleast a decade old
Thats the only flaw I found for this album. Compared to some of the more out there stuff that alchemist has been doing lately, a lot of the beats on this album were pretty conservative which I found a little disappointing. But there's still some next level beats on here and I enjoyed the album over all.

Feb 8, 2003
darkashowdown the gayest cat on this site hands down and fuck i should have bought this project instead of HNIC 3....
shut your lying broke ass up, and if you quit wasting your chump change welfare checks on heroin and needles and spam samiches then you will have ten dollars chump.

you ol i catch the bus hitch hike in dirty shoes scrap tex mex ass clown. go relapse some where u fucking worthless used up fiend. die already you been on dope for WAY TOO MANY years. even that relapse forum on here couldnt even save your pathetic ass

difference between me and you is im a real nigga you a bumy dustmite that lives with your parents AND WHOLE FAMILY TREE IN A ONE BED ROOM CONDEMMED TRAP HOUSE WITH NO BEDS BUT YOU IMMIGRANT FUKS STILL HAVE BEDBUGS & DUSTMITES AT THE SAME DAMN TIME. LMAO HOW YOU GONNA HAVE BED BUGS AND DUSTMITES WITH NO BEDS OR FURNITURE. GO WASH YOUR HAIR OR SOMETHING YOU LOOK LIKE YOU STINK LIKE A GAS STATION RESTROOM TOILET. fuk a siccness some soap rag and a rehab facility should be your main focus. NOW YOU AND YOUR NEEDLE SHOOT UP PARTNER R(the dusty tea party gardner from the uk) CAN GET OFF THIS BLACK DICK NOW AND QUIT FOLLOWING ME IN EVERY THREAD ON HERE BC BOTH YALL REMIND ME OF FIENDS & DRUNKS IN FRONT OF A SUNOCO GAS STATION ALWAYS BEGGING THE CLEAN NIGGA FOR SOME CHANGE AND ATTENTION.

I KILLED YOU FUCK BOY PAGANS FOR THE LAST TIME. I WONT BE RESPONDING TO EITHER NO MORE BC BOTH YALL GOT SLAPPED AT THE SAME DAMN TIME BY MY HAND. IGNORE STATUS im not gonna repsond to peons no more.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2006
picked up this album yesterday when I went to Amoeba, dope album, alchemist killin it with the beats hands down

lol also picked up shaqs album you cant stop the reign lol pretty dope album for a b ball player

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
Anyone noticed that song with Domo Genesis? P didn't even rhyme correctly. Nice way to ruin a dope beat.
I actually like that type of flow. The rhymes are there, just not where you'd expect them to be. It's like he's playing with the listeners expectations. I know a few other rappers that use this style and a lot of people just can't get with it.

Props: Mixerr