problems with m-box 2 mini and vista

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2006
i guess the drivers changed from 32 bit with xp to 64 bit with vista so my m-box doesnt work with my new comp. Does anybody know how to fix this cuz i didnt see anything helpful on the digidesign website. maybe i will try calling customer support but if anybody knows let me know

Feb 2, 2006
yea i dunno i was just trying to install an mbox 2 at my patna house he got vista and 4 computers NONE OF THEM WORKED lol. sometimes i think its just luck when you get it to read your mbox - even on xp. digidesign needs to fix that.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
you really have to be sure your setup can put up with pro tools if youre running pc. its definitely as far away from "plug and play" as you can get.

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
i guess the drivers changed from 32 bit with xp to 64 bit with vista so my m-box doesnt work with my new comp. Does anybody know how to fix this cuz i didnt see anything helpful on the digidesign website. maybe i will try calling customer support but if anybody knows let me know
i dont think vista supports mboxmini2 nor pro tools or drivers its bad enuff with xp,your best bet is to get xp on your new pc.but i belive theres like 2 or 3 vistas i think the most exspenive one will fix your problem.e-low

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
i beleive the mbox 2 or any of em doesnt support 64 bit computers!!!!
only 32 bit

call the guitar center or sweetwater