Pro...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2007
Ive seen about 2 diff billboards, a bunch of commercials not just on mtv, posters, flyers, and radio commercials, and samplers so the promo is hitting hard in kc of course dunno about other areas though

Jun 24, 2005
I haven't seen any promo here in VA.

I've been tryin' to promote Tech at work. I think I'm gonna get one dude to buy it. Another dude is gonna download it, but he doesn't buy any albums. Same with another dude as well.

I did get someone in San Diego to buy Vitiligo and Everready having never listened to Tech and Kaliko before. He said it's better than most mainstream rap. He's also gonna buy Killer.

Sep 17, 2003
I have seen big-ass promo posters all over KC this weekend! From K-7 & I-70, to Kauffman Stadium, and even up north off of Mizzou 169 highway. Not to mention the billboards! :cool:

Nov 7, 2006
all i know is promoting goes real hard at my new FYE store and with 5 floors u can put shit in ALOT of places. even the artist come through and sign shit and everything. imma try to an get some this time around but ofcoarse i wont get any or he'll tell me to go see lewn and then he wont ever reply to my messages lol. fuckit

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
There's a decent amount of promo here in the Lou.
I mean..not much..but more than I've ever noticed before for a Tech release.

Sep 4, 2006
all i know is promoting goes real hard at my new FYE store and with 5 floors u can put shit in ALOT of places. even the artist come through and sign shit and everything. imma try to an get some this time around but ofcoarse i wont get any or he'll tell me to go see lewn and then he wont ever reply to my messages lol. fuckit
Going to see Lewn, wouldn't be so hard if he didn't live over 2 hours away. :(

Feb 13, 2006
oh course your going to see shit around Missouri or midwest area in general......what about the rest of the US......is someone dropping the ball???

I want this to be my biggest selling album but, my promo people suck major balls. Maybe I need to fire and hire someone that cares about my work.

May 8, 2008
I havent really seen shit.... in fact I havent received shit yet either..... I would be taggin that shit up and down right now if I had tha supplies

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Everybody Move is indeed the single, it's been said as such in several press releases by Strange in the past few months, it was released on iTunes as such a at the beginning of the month. In that Whitlock interview/article, it was said they were going to do a video in a couple weeks.

Feb 15, 2006
I haven't seen any promotion in my area (southeast Michigan). And I was just in New Orleans for a few days and didn't see anything. Saw an ad in the Source at the airport...but only because I was looking for it.

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
I work for some nightclubs in Des Moines and the other day we were getting drunk at like 3pm and I found a rolled up Killer poster behind the bar for some reason someone must have "left" it...thats the only promo Ive seen haha