PRO Football Playaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Foosball,

Don't forget about Contra-Banned haha!

If I ever have the scrill for a video, I'd wanna throw some of my favorite athletes in it.
Football, you're invited....

There's a few cats who I know from the Yay Area underground scene who actually networked with other artists through athletes themselves. These cats love music and artists love sports.
They go together like beer and football....

Jan 20, 2003
FootballStarNFL said:
no doubt miggidy i wont forget you homie. when i turn pro im going to rent pac bell part and we gonna throw the biggest bay area party
hahaha, what high school did u go to? what is your name? give us some background on yourself!

if u didn't have grades then why wouldn't u go to city college of san francisco???????????????? they're only the best jc in the fuckin nation!! i would think that would be a better route to go. i went to school with a bunch of them.

all starters: two of oklahoma's lb's from last year's team, tennesee cb, usc cb, cal wr, oregon wr, pitt wr, indiana dt, uw de, texas tech rb

those guys all started, i could go on for days, if u r really that good then why wouldn't u want to put yourself in their boat?

Feb 1, 2004
Oregon & San Fran
i played for wilson high school. i could of had a full ryde to this school named jusit. its a private school up in portland they are real big in football but i blew my back out. i only played 1 year in high school cuz of it. but my last year i went to the eastcoast for a while and played for this football team. it was coo we just played teams up and down the east but nothing big. and right now i been just working out and running. im 6'1 227 right now.

i been playin football since i could walk. i dont want to brag but i think i got the skills to be a running back in the NFL.

and i want to play for the 49ers but if i cant play for them i want to be playin for a team that is in Cali.

May 10, 2002
I got some homeboys in the NFL and that can definitely help with a lot of connections and potentially investments if they want to help you... a lot of NFL players, and any pro players for that matter, like anything to do with entertainment but just don't know the business side of it or how to get started. They definitely can have some pull though..

GRANT THEFT

May 10, 2002
I got a couple homeys on the Chargers (Sammy Davis, Kassim Osgood) and one on the Chiefs (Shenard Harts) and I'm familiar with a lot of the Chargers but just don't know know em..

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i had always wondered what Drew Gooden listened to cuz i think he went to El Cerrito, hes from the bay anyway...i wonder if T.O. supports the bay as well, or if Rice did.

its a little outdated, and not the NFL, but Jason Kidd and Gary Payton were in Totally Insane way the fuck back in the day.

May 10, 2002
FootballStarNFL- Glad you liked it homey.. good lookin!!

Tenkamenin- I got the hottest unknown producers in Cali on my team, but they won't be secret for long--- Batkave Productions-- real hot!!! If you want to pick one up just holler at me or go through the cdbaby link.. I appreciate the feedback!

GRANT THEFT