Pro Bowl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I think Sebass could get in

of course us Raiders fans have been pissed off at Sebass all year because of the AZ game

but he set a record for most points in a season this year... and he's made some great kicks

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
there are several players on the Raiders playing on a higher level, but I doubt many will make it. Our team wasn't even taken seriously in the hunt for the AFC West, but then again neither were the Chiefs and look where they're at now....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
oh and for the Chiefs, if Jamaal Charles don't get in it'll be a travesty.....

and if Matt Cassell does get in it'll be a travesty!

Jun 1, 2002
you have got be kidding me?? Michael Huff as a pro bowler, I know you watch every game too..

Anyways Im goin with McFadden, Tommy Kelly, and Jacoby Ford as KR. Aso aint all that in my mind and hes been hurt all year, I know he doesnt get thrown at very often but Ive seen him get beat multiple times this year.

No. I'm not kidding you. I'm starting to think maybe you don't watch every game, Jack. Huff has had a huge season. Won games for us.

Feb 14, 2004
Peyton Manning may have 17 INT's, but he has well over 200 more pass attempts than Cassell does.

Tom Brady should be a shoe in for AFC, as well as Philip Rivers. Payton Manning has 4000+ yards, only one other QB in the AFC has that much, and that's Philip Rivers, Rivers has one less TD and fewer INT's, and also fewer pass attempts than Manning. So I think Manning should go as well. That's just me, though.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Peyton Manning may have 17 INT's, but he has well over 200 more pass attempts than Cassell does.

Tom Brady should be a shoe in for AFC, as well as Philip Rivers. Payton Manning has 4000+ yards, only one other QB in the AFC has that much, and that's Philip Rivers, Rivers has one less TD and fewer INT's, and also fewer pass attempts than Manning. So I think Manning should go as well. That's just me, though.

Cassel should be a reserve. I dont think he should be a starter at all. Im not a homer.

But to say if he made it it would be a travesty? come on.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Yeah forget someone with 27 td and 5int but prop a post with Marcel Rece and huff...h

hahahahahaha
Huff don't deserve it, neither does Reece, but Reece is raw and is gonna get better

Matt Cassell is great for your system but he's not a pro bowl level QB. you sayin he should be up there instead of Ben Rothlisberger, Peyton Manning, Tom "Bitch Ass" Brady, Phyllis Rivers, Mark Sanchez, Joey Flacco.....I mean, c'mon now

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Huff don't deserve it, neither does Reece, but Reece is raw and is gonna get better

Matt Cassell is great for your system but he's not a pro bowl level QB. you sayin he should be up there instead of Ben Rothlisberger, Peyton Manning, Tom "Bitch Ass" Brady, Phyllis Rivers, Mark Sanchez, Joey Flacco.....I mean, c'mon now
Yes we are not talkin about who is better every other year. We are talkin about this year. And yes he should be in instead of rapelssburger sanchez or flacco.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
bah, even tho ben cheeseburger missed 6 games he got a better shot of gettin in. Chiefs power has been their running game, period.

but even still, without sanchez, flacco, or rappinburger, that makes 3 QBs in the AFC more deserving than Matt Cassell. Cassell is not gettin in over Peyton, Phyllis, & Tom "Ass Chin" Brady

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
bah, even tho ben cheeseburger missed 6 games he got a better shot of gettin in. Chiefs power has been their running game, period.

but even still, without sanchez, flacco, or rappinburger, that makes 3 QBs in the AFC more deserving than Matt Cassell. Cassell is not gettin in over Peyton, Phyllis, & Tom "Ass Chin" Brady
No he wont. never said he would. But he will be a replacement. And one of those Qb's is makin it to the Superbowl more than likely.

It just kills me man. A year ago you guys made it seem like Gradkowski was the savior of all saviors.

if a raider qb had cassels numbers you would be talkin about mvp votes for him