Prime Factorz (Black C & Taydatay)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
I WAS SLEEPIN ON THIS ALBUM FOR HELLA LONG, FINALLY GOT IT AND I MUST SAY THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BAY RELEASES IVE HEARD IN A WHILE.

MONEY MOTIVATED IS ONE OF THE TIGHEST BEATS IVE HEARD LATELY AND THE BEST TRACK ON THE ALBUM.

I HAVENT SEEN TO MUCH TALK ABOUT THIS ALBUM MAYBE CUZ ITS BEEN OUT FOR A WHILE, WHATS PEOPLES THOUGHTS ON THIS ALBUM???

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i thought it was dope when it dropped. Now that you got that pick up Black C's Last Man Standing....RAW SHIT!!!!

May 10, 2002
^^^ ALREADY GOT THAT 2-3 MONTHS AGO AND I HAD MADE A THREAD ABOUT IT IN THE RIGHTWAY FORUM, AND UR NOT KIDDING THAT THE SHIT IS BANGEN I RECOMMEND THAT ALBUM TO ANYONE THAT DOESNT HAVE IT, I ALSO GOT THAT NEW TAY DA ALBUM A WHILE AGO, PRIME FACTORZ WAS THE ONLY ONE I HADNT HEARD.

Feb 19, 2003
Playa510 said:
I WAS SLEEPIN ON THIS ALBUM FOR HELLA LONG, FINALLY GOT IT AND I MUST SAY THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BAY RELEASES IVE HEARD IN A WHILE.

MONEY MOTIVATED IS ONE OF THE TIGHEST BEATS IVE HEARD LATELY AND THE BEST TRACK ON THE ALBUM.

I HAVENT SEEN TO MUCH TALK ABOUT THIS ALBUM MAYBE CUZ ITS BEEN OUT FOR A WHILE, WHATS PEOPLES THOUGHTS ON THIS ALBUM???
PRIME FACTORZ is just plain dope. Period. Hope they do some more collabs...

PEACE!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
seriously, all tracks are just banging....just clean production and clean spits...people hella sleep on this album and Tay's solo. (along with Black-C's solo, but people hella talk about that one.)

May 10, 2002
I JUST LOOKED AT THE BOOKLET AND MONEY MOTIVATED IS PRODUCED BY NONE OTHER THEN BIG HOLLIS WHICH SHOWS HE CAN STILL MAKE TIGHT BEATS EVEN THOUGH SO MANY PEOPLE BE HATING ON HIM.

Feb 19, 2003
Playa510 said:
I JUST LOOKED AT THE BOOKLET AND MONEY MOTIVATED IS PRODUCED BY NONE OTHER THEN BIG HOLLIS WHICH SHOWS HE CAN STILL MAKE TIGHT BEATS EVEN THOUGH SO MANY PEOPLE BE HATING ON HIM.
Sure, I agree. My only problem with Hollis was that too much of his stuff that came out in 2002 was starting to sound the same (with that farting ice cream truck sound that he always used) especially on that SAC KINGS Comp and parts of Luni Coleone's WWW.LUNICOLEONE.COM (although that CD has grown on me a little bit since). He also produced some good stuff for Luni and Hollow's WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE from last year which was a pretty cool CD (not a classic, but worth getting if you're a fan of either artist).

PEACE!

May 10, 2002
^^^ DAMN I THOUGHT ON THAT LUNI & HOLLOW BESIDES TRACK #'s 3,10,11, & 12 WAS ALL TIGHT AND WAS A STRAIGHT CLASSIC ALBUM BUT EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN OPINION, ALSO THAT HOLLOW AND J-MACK TRACK ON SAC KINGS WAS ONE OF THE TIGHTEST BEATS EVER MADE TO ME AND THAT WAS A HOLLIS BEAT IM PRETTY SURE BUT SAC KINGS VOL.1 OVERALL WASNT THAT TIGHT,

I DONT LIKE LUNICOLEONE.COM THAT MUCH THOUGH ONLY A COUPLE OF TRACKS,

I THINK HOLLIS MIGHT HAVE RUINED ALL X-RAIDED'S ALBUMS AFTER THAT NEFARIOUS ALBUM THOUGH, I CANT REMEMBER HOW MUCH HE PRODUCED ON EACH OF THOSE ALBUMS THOUGH.

Oct 10, 2002
str8ball.free.fr
gotta agree on that hollow tip & luni coleone. beats are just setting things straight. The Prime Factors album is a heater too, didn't know Hollis was producing on it. I like almost anything taydatay touches . btw I don't know who came up with the group name but it's clever I love it.

Feb 12, 2003
prime factors was average.
It ain't slappin as I was expecting but there are some bangers on that one. I had mad love for Black C and taydatay, probably two of my fav from the bay even if I don't feel their latest albums (I bought both last mad standing and Out of sight on the grind ), I think they are tigher when they are on featuring.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I've been bumpin the Prime Factorz album since it came out and it is a really solid album all the way through. I would give it a 8/10 overall.

Out of Black C and TaydaTay's albums I was feeling C's a little more. Personally from being a bay area rap fan since the early days, I know both C and Tay could have came harder on their solo releases. Still both are worth picking up and having in your collection though. I would give Black C's a 7.5/10 and Tay's a 7/10.

I will be anticipating another Prime Factorz release in the future. 2004 should be a interesting year for the bay area scene.

Nuttkace