Pride Grand Prix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2002

Dont sleep on this, August 10th - This is gonna be one sick tourney, no fight in here deserves to be called 'undercard'... also fighting is:

Mirko "Cro-Cop" Filipovic vs. Igor Vovchanchyn

Ricco Rodriguez vs. Antonio "Minotauro" Noguiera

Gary "Big Daddy" Goodridge vs. Fedor Emilianenko

And first round of the Grand Prix is:

Vanderlei Silva vs Kuzushi Sakuraba

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs Ricardo Arona

Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell vs Alistair Overeem

Hidehiko Yoshida vs Kiyoshi Tamura

May 3, 2002
they have some similar kinds of fights in salt lake city, but the fighters arent as experienced, tito ortiz showed up too one of them

May 12, 2002
This is probably the best fight card in the last couple of years. I cant wait for this. I will be pulling for my boys Vovchanchyn,Goodridge and of course the Iceman. Sakuraba/Silva III would headline any show. Rampage has the toughest 1st round fight against Arona.

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
Tito is probably training right now to get set to smash up Couture in UFC 44

And yeah Ortiz will once agin silent the haters and show why he is the most SAVAGE in the octagon...

Oct 19, 2002
Yup Bustamante is no pushover but Rampage can handle it... Im pickin him to take the whole GP... i'd love to see him or Chuck go toe to toe with Vanderlei tho.

And if Cro-Cop beats Igor (likely), he'll be facing Fedor afterwards.. thats gonna be a fucking WAR.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Oh damn....
Quinton came back and won the 2nd round.
Then Murillo got tired because of the innactivity and wore out in the 3rd round.
Quinton gets the split decision.

So far Garry Goodrich got knocked the fuck out!
And Lidell's fight was the shit so far, he came back after being hurt several times. Knocked the hell out of the cat he was fighting.
Gotta go! Nogeria fights Ricco Rodriguez next!

May 6, 2002
Damn, I was really goin for Saku again.
I don't know what the deal is...is it cuz he's gettin old, not training as hard, his style is too known. It's probably all of those.

Silva is vicious though.

I'm goin for Liddell to win it all.

Silva vs Liddell would be extreme combat, I hope it goes down.

I hope Saku still fights and doesn't retire.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Silva simply has his name.
Ain't nothin Sakuraba can do about that, Vanderlei owns him.
However, he is getting old. I think it's time for him to retire....

Yeah, I got a strong feeling Liddel's gonna beat Quinton.
Regardless of who gets to the final round, it's gonna be a good fight. Silva's gonna beat that one Japanese dude.

I wanna see more of Mirco, that dude is vicous....

May 8, 2002
MY ACTIVATIONS BACK UP

SO SILVA FIGHTS YOSHII AND LIDDEL FIGHTS RAMPAGE???

IF SO THEN WE WILL SEE RAMPAGE AGAINST THAT SILVA/YOSHII IS GOING TO BE TOUGH THAT GUYS A BAD ASS AND HE USES THE GEE ALA ROYCE GRACIE STYLE