preseason......TITANS-BROWNS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I wish I could be there...me being a Browns fan and all. I'll agree with you on the score.

I will be there for the Niners and Browns though.....

May 2, 2002
Now that I think about it...I'm not sure.

The Browns are trying a few new things on defense, and a few guys will be out, so we'll see.

Either way, as long as nobody gets hurt.....

May 2, 2002
WTF!!! This is preseason, who gives a fuck who wins!!! Yall silly for this one!! Hey guys my Cowboys beat the Texans in a scrimmage!! Hahahaahahahahahah!!!! Yall some nuts!! GOT EM!!!
Die hard fans care. I'm just excited about football season starting.....

And does anyone get excited about beating the Texans?

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Fatal they aint knowin mane!! gimpy I was bein sarcastic about beatin the Texans!! I was makin a point but obviously u didnt get it u die hard fan u!! Hahahaha!! Well have fun yall and maybe yall can put major dollars on this important game between the Browns & Titans!! Hahahahaah!!! GOT EM!!!

May 2, 2002
WHY? preseason is just a bunch of bench-warmers playing....
These bench warmer players are still on your team. It also gives you a chance to see how your rookies play.

Maybe there is an undrafted rookie that you liked in college and you want to see how he does.....

Plus, pre-season is the chance to experiment with different things...offensively and defensively. I like to see how that turns out.....

May 2, 2002
Fatal they aint knowin mane!! gimpy I was bein sarcastic about beatin the Texans!! I was makin a point but obviously u didnt get it u die hard fan u!! Hahahaha!! Well have fun yall and maybe yall can put major dollars on this important game between the Browns & Titans!! Hahahahaah!!! GOT EM!!!
Czar...I understand perfectly well that you were being sarcastic.

You don't care about the pre-season...that's cool. To each his own.

May 2, 2002
Yo gimpy we neevr said it wasnt cool to watch preseason, but predicting scores and makin a big deal about who wins is just plain stupid!! GOT EM!!!
Who's making a big deal? You, for stirring things up?

The only reason I even responded was because it had to do with the Browns.

No one is placing bets or anything.....

May 2, 2002
Oh ok well I dont think they will make the playoffs this year, but I havnt done my actual picks yet, so i will let u know soon!! GOT EM!!!
Well let me know. I think it's either us or the Steelers in my division, and I don't think the Steelers got any better.