Pregnant Pussy?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 26, 2007
there is still the possibility of getting a disease or AIDS dude. ALways wear a rubber unless the beezy you're plugging is your wife.
thing is, if the female's about her shit, she's already taken tests to determine if she's got any diseases or any kind of sickness. Cause no doctor will let her go through if the baby will be jeopardized. The thing i'd worry about is the girl goin into labor, cause sex can definately take care of that....soooooooooooooooo...it's basically care free sex.

Aug 26, 2003
Her exact words

"to be completly honest with you when a woman is pregnant her horemones go crazy that is the mast a woman will ever be horney as shit is when she is pregnant and some people arnt horney at all it really depends on the female but yes we are more horney while pregnant than not pregnant"

Dumb bitch can't type but whatever. I think Imma do it fellas, if it goes down Ill be back to inform my siccness fam. Hopefully the fetus swallows though :cool:

Mar 16, 2005
eeeew thas nasty id never fuck a pregnant bitch...
haha yuuuup...
im not fine goin wit out sex for a week when my girl is on da period lol
but i mean cmon 9 months......ima get her to suck my dick , or get some side hoe

i'm guessing it's all talk and you probably don't have to worry about getting anyone pregnant anytime soon.