PREGNANT HOES FIGHTIN IN OAKLAND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2003
damn....this video was taken yesterday as the oscar grant killer cop verdict came out. bunch of hookers fightin outside an east oakland burger king, a pimp in a mini van rolls up, picks up his bitch and goes after another hoe, she leaves and comes back with a baby chair and gets jumped by a white bitch and her pimp and gets beat down, gets back up throws the baby chair hits the van, a old pimp lady...YEA A PIMP MAMA... goes after the bitch that threw the baby chair and smacks her inside BK, the rollers come, and a cop on a bike gets hit by another car, all while the verdict came down....fucked up but damn i was laughin...

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
EVERYONE involved should be fuckin shot. Those kids don't have a chance in hell of becoming anything with 'parents' like that...I would have zero remorse in looking into these 'peoples' eyes while blowing their heads off. Mankind is seriously pathetic if this is the 'thing to do'.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
what the camera man was sayin was right, on verdict day it wasn't really no cops anywhere but downtown.....if you wanted shit to go down, that was the day to do it.....but also what dfresh said, that's like everyday in oakland. I remember going to the east to a party with some of my potnas from the city and they were hella rubberneckin the whole time cuz different shit was goin on at damn near every corner.

Jun 28, 2003
i ain't laughin at a pregnant woman gettin kicked in the stomach
i dont hear you complain about a girl being 6 months pregnant out there trackwalkin for daddys paper.

i wasnt laughin at that part anyways. best part was the cops showin up and gettin hit, and then totally forgetting why they showed up, only caring about the fuckin bike.... @ 10.22, "thank god for youtube!"