Predictions of Wrestlemania 25

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
^^^im talkin about cena vs hogan? what did jamie noble have to do it with? lol school me in on this im lost?
I meant to quote robby.

far as your question heres the answer

WWE > Hulk Hogan still possible for Wrestlemania
Posted by Randy Gordon on 02/17/2009 at 04:22 PM

According to several sites, the WWE has sent out feelers to Hulk Hogan about doing a match at Wrestlemania 25.

From Hogan's end, he has made it clear in recent interviews that he'd love to face either John Cena or Steve Austin and he'd be willing to do a clean job.

As far as WWE goes, the relationship between Hogan and Vince McMahon has been on and off for years. McMahon was said to be angry with Hogan for doing the CCW show (which he felt exposed the industry) but he usually overcomes his issues with Hogan for the sake of business.

WWE seems to be working towards a John Cena vs. Edge match at Wrestlemania, although Edge has also been developing a feud with The Big Show in recent weeks which would leave Cena in a position to face Hogan.

Stay tuned to NoDQ.com tonight for live Smackdown coverage which should give us a better idea of what is being planned for Wrestlemania.

Feb 8, 2003
Latest news as of today.

Update on the Hulk Hogan/WWE situation
Posted by Randy Gordon on 02/18/2009 at 12:29 PM

Credit: PWInsider.com

The word making the rounds at the No Way Out PPV on Sunday was that Vince McMahon and Hulk Hogan were in talks about the possibility of Hogan doing a match at Wrestlemania. John Cena was originally rumored to be Hogan's opponent, but WWE clearly shook things up at No Way Out and started a John Cena vs. Edge program on RAW. With Mickey Rourke's Wrestlemania involvement still up in the air, there's now talk of Hulk Hogan wrestling Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania as part of the ongoing "legends" storyline.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Hogan and Jericho would be great, i think jericho and Foley would be better storyline wise but like i said before they rarley give foley a win when he does his comebacks and you know jericho isn't gonna get a W at mania with the angle they are doing

Jan 2, 2003
i can c it now Jericho wont know who he is facing until the night of wrestlemania and the music comes on and all us old mothafuckas sing that goddamn song "fight for your rights"

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
kozloff is pretty bootsy no personality, i could see him losing to the undertaker at wrestlemania