Predictions of Wrestlemania 25

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
So from the look of things tonight...looks like we will be seeing

Randy Orton vs. Triple H for WWE Championship

Edge vs. John Cena for World Heavyweight Title

Undertaker vs. HBK

Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy

Chris Jericho vs. Roddy Piper ? / Mickey Rourke ?

I like how things are shaping up. I'm lookin forward to Undertaker vs. HBK the most but I hope to god they don't make it a 3 way with JBL, they are all from Texas and JBL has always wanted a solid decent WM match. He is buddy buddy with Vince McMahon so I wouldnt doubt it.

Feb 8, 2003
Chris Jericho vs. Roddy Piper ? / Mickey Rourke ?

I like how things are shaping up. I'm lookin forward to Undertaker vs. HBK the most but I hope to god they don't make it a 3 way with JBL, they are all from Texas and JBL has always wanted a solid decent WM match. He is buddy buddy with Vince McMahon so I wouldnt doubt it.

Im still thinking its gonna be stone cold vs jericho since they say stone cold is shape for supposely a movie and they talking one more match plus its in his home state..I thought they said mikey rourke wasnt gonna do mania. I guess if he does he will be in a wrestlers corner or vica versa. Im jsut thinking they gonna bring different legends out to confront jericho each week until stone cold comes out.

They can scrap that edge and cena match honestly.

Dec 4, 2004
Well people are saying Rourke just wants to hold off cuz it can ruin his chances at an Academy Award, and once that is over he is gonna go ahead and do it. I could see Stone Cold answering the challenge that would be sick.

As far as a Raw main event for WM I can't think of any better match....there aint many heels that can be good opponents for Cena, so why not throw Edge in there hes the best/biggest heel in WWE right now. I think they just want to make interbrand matches the main thing since its the 25th anniversary. they giving us matches we usually wouldn't see due to the brand split.

Oh they also doing another draft a week after Wrestlemania 25.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
IT will probably be

Orton and HHH
Edge and Cena
Hardys match
i havn't seen raw yet HBK-Undertaker?
they should have jericho fight someone who isn't a serious hasbeen like piper i wish they could get the rock to come back, now that would be big

pretty much this whole show has been done already though, i think the hardys would be the best match out of all of them.

Jan 2, 2004
doubt it will be though, since they have money in the bank.. which i would be willing to say that Shelton Benjamin, MVP, and kennedy will be in.. Maybe R-Truth.. Maybe CM Punk.. Possibly Rey Rey, he would be a good addition. Also Kofi Kingston.. This could be a very good MITB.. Lets say its.. Benjamin, MVP, Kennedy, R-Truth, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston and maybe Evan Bourne or something like that.

I'm betting that Christian Cage vs. Jack Swagger is the pre-wrestlemania match.. or maybe second match of the card for the ECW Title.

So let's see..

Orton v. HHH - WWE Title
Cena v. Edge - World Title
Taker v. HBK
Matt v. Jeff
MITB - Benjamin, MVP, Kennedy, R-Truth, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne (Guesstimates, as none seem to have much going on right now that'll make Mania.. Doubt they'd have Punk v. Regal or MVP v. Benjamin at Mania, as MVP seems likely to win the MITB to me this year.)
Chris Jericho v. Somebody.. Austin hopefully.
Christian v. Jack Swagger - ECW Title
Melina v. Beth Phoenix - Woman's Title

that doesn't leave much room left over.

Feb 8, 2003
doubt it will be though, since they have money in the bank.. which i would be willing to say that Shelton Benjamin, MVP, and kennedy will be in.. Maybe R-Truth.. Maybe CM Punk.. Possibly Rey Rey, he would be a good addition. Also Kofi Kingston.. This could be a very good MITB.. Lets say its.. Benjamin, MVP, Kennedy, R-Truth, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston and maybe Evan Bourne or something like that.

I'm betting that Christian Cage vs. Jack Swagger is the pre-wrestlemania match.. or maybe second match of the card for the ECW Title.

So let's see..

Orton v. HHH - WWE Title
Cena v. Edge - World Title
Taker v. HBK
Matt v. Jeff
MITB - Benjamin, MVP, Kennedy, R-Truth, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne (Guesstimates, as none seem to have much going on right now that'll make Mania.. Doubt they'd have Punk v. Regal or MVP v. Benjamin at Mania, as MVP seems likely to win the MITB to me this year.)
Chris Jericho v. Somebody.. Austin hopefully.
Christian v. Jack Swagger - ECW Title
Melina v. Beth Phoenix - Woman's Title

that doesn't leave much room left over.

Kane is teh 1st entry in money in the bank.
they did melina and beth last night. so im thinking melina gonna fight taht new female tahst with beth and santino or gail kim(since she back but havent debut on air yet)

They should do rey vs cm punk for the ic tittle.

we forgetting about Umaga and Batista.

Dec 4, 2004
They shouldve went all out and had

edge vs christian

imo that wouldve been better then cena vs edge. They couldve just made cena vs Vladamir.
you cant be serious. Vladimir is horrible. Cena is only good against certain people who can carry a good match, that would be the worst match for a Wrestlemania

and Batista is expected to be out past WM

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
looks like the card is pretty much set, HBK is gonna beat JBL and face the undertaker for sure.

Edge and Cena been done but its gonna happen

Orton and HHH been done but they are whooping it up into a better fued than the last 2 times they went at it.

The Hardys match will probably steal the whole show, they need to put some stipulations to this one to make it better like falls count anywhere or something so they will do cool shit like jump off the titan tron or something.

womens title matches don't belong at mania, i hope they don't do one

Money in the bank is always a crowd favorite, i just hope they put some good people in the match that can peform well in a ladder match Shelton, MVP will probably be in it along with mystereo they need to put Morrison in there or CM punk I forgot how many guys they put in that match.

Jericho against legend match, well the storyline to it is already good but i dont think the match will deliver unless they get a solid legend in there, vince might have to try to get Hogan or Foley (is he still fucking with TNA?) back for this one.