PRE-ORDER 151 "CODE OF THA STREET" AND C-BO'S WEST SIDE RYDERS COMP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
151 said:
@CHRONIC,PRODUCTION WAS DONE BY....BOSKO,JELLYROLL,BLAQTHOVEN,MARK SPARKS,RHYTHM D.,AND MO-BETTA
@151. . .How many traks did Rhythm D do? And what's it like workin with em? I've been a big Ruthless fan 4 a long time now and we all know Rhythm D had some tight production for Ruthless. Including the classic trak "Real Muthaphukkin G'z"

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
HE DID 1 TRACK ON BO ALBUM...CALLED GANGSTA SHIT FEAT.EASTWOOD(from death row)AND GOTTI GOTTI

HE ALSO DID A TRACK ON MY ALBUM..CALLED ITS LIKE THAT FEAT THUGLORDS(cbo-yukmouth)

RHYTHM MY NIGGA ,HE HELLA COOL..WE ALWAYZ DO GOOD WHEN WE WORK TOGETHER CUZ HES A PERFECTIONIST,AND KNOWZ HOW SHIT SHOULD SOUND..IM IN L.A. NOW,I GOT PLANS TO GO FUCK WIT HIM THIS WEEK....IM STARTIN ON MY NEXT ALBUM NOW,HE GON DO A FEW

Sep 13, 2002
NAVARRE CORP.

from what youve said it looks like they get everything where it needs to be and dont fuck around.

eastwood gon be on bo's shit thats gon be heated. yall workin with crooked I or tech n9ne for any shit?

also it seems like production wise yall goin out and gettin some real heat. instead of just spittin on whatever, most cds have 3 nice beats 1 tight beat and 10-12 that you cant even listin to.