PRE-ORDER 151 "CODE OF THA STREET" AND C-BO'S WEST SIDE RYDERS COMP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
Promoting that.

Is there any info available about "The Mobfather" yet?

I spoke to Yuk on the phone a lil while ago and he said C-BO was gonna be on his new album. Good shit.

Ow and do u know if the JERZEY MOB contacted C-BO or T-Po? I holla'd at them (Fatal Hussein is affiliated with em) for them to hook up with WCM and gave em T-Po's number.

Holla back!

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
@D-LOCC....U MEAN OTHER THAN ALL THA SHIT I BEEN ON??LIKE 3 CBO ALBUMS,2 LUNASICC ALBUMS,AND KILLA TAY AND MARVALESS ALBUMS JUST TO NAME A FEW......I GOT A SONG ON WORLDWIDE OUTLAWS COMP,I THINK U CAN DL THA SONG..ALOTTA CATS BEEN SAYIN THATS HOW THEY HEARD IT....OTHER THAN THAT I AINT POSTIN NOTHIN,ITS BAD ENUFF,MUFUKAZ PROLLY GONNA HAVE IT ON KAZA THA DAY IT COME OUT...

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
@CHRONIC,PRODUCTION WAS DONE BY....BOSKO,JELLYROLL,BLAQTHOVEN,MARK SPARKS,RHYTHM D.,AND MO-BETTA

FEATURES...151,YUKMOUTH,KILLA TAY,FED-X,PHATTS BOSSI,MADMAX,40 GLOCC,THA REALEST,YOUNG MEEK,LIL CYCO,SPEEDY (aka Gotti Gotti),THUG MISSES,LIL BO, AND VIETNOMB (North Carolina)

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
NAH PROP..I AINT TRIPPIN,IT JUST THA SAD REALITY OF THA GAME...PEOPLE SAY THEY WANNA SUPPORT,BUT THEN WANNA GET ALL OUR HARD WORK FOR FREE!!!ITS COOL...WELCOME TO THA MICROSOFT MILENNIUM

Sep 13, 2002
i feel you mayne. if you gon download and not cop say it. but no one does. if every cat that said they was gon cop it did. you would have nothin to worry about.

Aug 26, 2002
Good luck with your shit 151, Himalaya let me hear some snippets over the phone and I got to say I was impressed. West Coast shit usually don;t grab me anymore but your shit was cool......hopefully it will make it out hear..............

you from Seattle right??????? holla my email:
[email protected] , I got a dude up their help promoting my fols Lyrikal Warfare, I could click yall up.........

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
YEA HOMIE THNX....HEMI IZ CRAZY..THATS MY NIGGA THO...MY ALBUM DEFINATLEY GONNA BE OUT THERE ALL OVER M.O.BEST BUY,CIRCUIT CITY,FYE,SAM GOODY,KMART,FRED MEYER...U SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET IT WHEREVER U CAN GET BO....YEA I GOT A HOUSE IN SEATTLE.....

Sep 13, 2002
yall still going through ya own distro right?

if so it seems like its what the west needs if it aint there you cant buy it, and it sounds like you gon make shure its in every store.

also if it is ya own distrabution can cats that aint on WCM fuck with yall.