Pre Buy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2004
I was just wondering if it is better to pre buy Everready off of therealtechn9ne.com or to buy it in the store? If you order online it says it wont ship till the 7th so that means you have to wait how long?

And would the total number of records sold be reflected better if you go out and buy it in the stores? Or do they give the stores a certain amount of cds to sell like selling virgin records 200 cds, does the 200 count toward first week sales or is it when us the consumer actually goes and puts the money down to buy the cd that the sale is reflected in first week sales?

does what I just said make any freaking sense to anyone here? I think I might be losing it today is it Monday?! lol

Feb 8, 2006
ms_nina2004 said:
I was just wondering if it is better to pre buy Everready off of therealtechn9ne.com or to buy it in the store? If you order online it says it wont ship till the 7th so that means you have to wait how long?

And would the total number of records sold be reflected better if you go out and buy it in the stores? Or do they give the stores a certain amount of cds to sell like selling virgin records 200 cds, does the 200 count toward first week sales or is it when us the consumer actually goes and puts the money down to buy the cd that the sale is reflected in first week sales?

does what I just said make any freaking sense to anyone here? I think I might be losing it today is it Monday?! lol
I was wondering about maybe everyone power buying on Amazon to see if we could collectively drive the rank a bit. Even if 30 or so people bought it on the same day, it would make a dent in the Amazon ranking, I think.

Feb 8, 2006
Sorry to double post, but I just checked Amazon and noticed ERTR is ranked 5,460 and E-40's Ghetto Report Card is ranked 6,654.

I know E-40's been out a while, but ERTR isn't even out. I'm not sure how low the number has to be before it means something, but this kind of shocked me.

pC

Jan 31, 2006
For those who have not seen it yet.
"All pre-buys of this album from our webstore will be autographed by Tech N9ne and you will also receive a 4" Snake & Bat decal with your order."
So if you want to pre order it you might as well do it on therealtechn9ne.com so you can get it autographed and get a free sticker

Oct 9, 2002
nonlinear said:
Sorry to double post, but I just checked Amazon and noticed ERTR is ranked 5,460 and E-40's Ghetto Report Card is ranked 6,654.

I know E-40's been out a while, but ERTR isn't even out. I'm not sure how low the number has to be before it means something, but this kind of shocked me.

pC
Everready is #8,034 right now...

therealrob said:
For those who have not seen it yet.
"All pre-buys of this album from our webstore will be autographed by Tech N9ne and you will also receive a 4" Snake & Bat decal with your order."
So if you want to pre order it you might as well do it on therealtechn9ne.com so you can get it autographed and get a free sticker
nice... but for 18.98... ill pass on the auto and just get it at the show sometime...

Oct 20, 2003
I might have to go another route, theres no way in hell i'm gonna order it from there if they dont ship untill the 7th putting it at my house at the end of the week, if i pre-order i want it delivered here on the 7th.

Jan 31, 2006
Yeah i probably wont pre order it either cause i live downtown boston so theres like 5 stores i could walk to and pick it up that morning. Plus i have enough tech n9ne autographed stuff and i have that sticker. just lookin out for people who didnt know

Aug 31, 2006
The autograph sounds sweet, but i don't wanna wait for it to ship to me, but I might end up going that route since I live in the middle of F^&%ing nowhere and the closest place that will have it is about 150 miles away

Jun 12, 2005
Luscious7ew said:
The autograph sounds sweet, but i don't wanna wait for it to ship to me, but I might end up going that route since I live in the middle of F^&%ing nowhere and the closest place that will have it is about 150 miles away
Where you live??? KANSAS?

Aug 31, 2006
DaSlacker said:
i'll probably just get the preorder from strange. rip the cd to itunes and ipod then stick it on my wall'o'memorobelia.

meh, its like you pay for the sticker anyway then.
true, Tech has other autographed ish on the strange store, just thought I'd let u know if u wanted to collect more tech autographed stuff

Oct 1, 2006
Luscious7ew said:
I think Cheyenne is the Largest city, but I live closer to Cody, and it doesn't have any music stores. I might skip school and road trip to Billings, MT t0 pick up ER:TR
damn that suks for u guys that have to road trip to ge an album.
i drive for like 10 minutes and i can get to a virgin megastore.
by the way what do they mean by a snake and bat decal?