prayers go out to kaveo and his family

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
I just got off the phone with Big NoLove, getting the news that our folks daughter has passed. My sentiment is that which deep sixxx posted earlier. This got me fucked up right now. My girls would always sit and play with her and fight over holding her everytime we would get together.

Man. This got me fucked up.

RIP to her, and the family will be in my prayers for strength to pull through this tragedy.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Stay Strong and keep ya faith if you got it...

R.I.P to the baby girl who lost her life...life is a bitch sometimes and you never know when you may lose a loved one.

Just appreciate the time your givin with your family and let um know you love and care for um cuz tomorrow aint promised.

No one should have to lay the child to rest, its supposed to be the other way around, sorry for the families loss, i'll keep your sanity in my prayers.

Feb 8, 2003
just got word from mrs.brown that kaveo aka big mike lost his little girl in a terrible accident. she wanted me to post on here asking for prayers and support through a horrific time..

r.i.p.
Is this that same kaveo aka throw down who used to post on here and had the album presented by c-bo hitters on pay roll?

R.I.P to the baby thats fucked up biz to lose a child.