Prayer For $MOKEY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Ay Whats Up This Is $MOKEYZ Primo Artie AKA ~El Gato~.Ay $MOKEYZ In Da Hospital Cuz Of Some Wack Shit That Went Down Last Night So Do Me A Favor Say A Pray For That Vato He Should Be Released Later Today And I Know He Post Alot On Here Graciaz N Get Well $MOKEY Aint No Thang Carnal N Stay Up. I Know Thiz Iz A Muzik Forum Pero I Juz Wanted 2 Send My Blessins. Ill Be On Here For Him Cuz Imma See Him After Work So Ill Pass Any Info On That Anyone Needs To Tell Him.

Artie AKA ~El Gato~

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Thankz For Showin My Primo Luv. Im Sure He's Going To Be Ok He Needed A Blood Transfusion Or Something Like That Cuz He Had Lost Alot Of Blood Vatoz Had A Crazy Life It Would Of Sucked To Have Lost Him To Thiz Shit.Only Thing I Gotta Say Iz Payback Iz A Bitch.

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
I cant say to much since we still going to get these fools back but i guess he went to go fight some guy that had tried to roll him a few days ago and the vato set him up i guess there was 5 or so guys there and they jump him and he took a pretty bad cut to the chest.i talked to my tia and she said hes doing better and i told him a few homies on here showed him luv he thought that was hella koo. he should be out by this evening but we almost lost him cuz the vato was scared to go to the hospital well anyway ill let him go into more detail when he gets back on so for now gracias for your prayers homies.

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Nah my bad i guess im getting everyone confused this isnt smokey its his primo we work together but i told him id log on here cuz i guess he was doing some business wit someone on here so i thought id post a thread letting his homies know what happened my bad if i got everyone confused thats my post. we straight now.

~El Gato~

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
X4SmokeyX4 said:
Nah my bad i guess im getting everyone confused this isnt smokey its his primo we work together but i told him id log on here cuz i guess he was doing some business wit someone on here so i thought id post a thread letting his homies know what happened my bad if i got everyone confused thats my post. we straight now.

~El Gato~
I'm not getting anything twisted.

The post I linked to was a post from "Smokey" that was posted today Friday September 30th, 2005.

You are saying your story went down last night Thursday September 29th, 2005. Yet "smokey" was posting the next morning and according to you he is at the hospital.

I know I'm not the only seeing right through this story.

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
ay man thats kinda bunk of you to say that bout my primo man i dont know if your koo with him at all man but if you are its pretty childish of you to make a comment like that homie. the homie was pretty messed up last night bro and if you could see my tia then u would know that it isnt bullshit what is bullshit though is the kat that set him up.well i gotta go all im sayin is if u dont believe it its koo cuz u didnt see him last night or take him to the hospital and thats ok but dont post comments like that cuz it just aint right. thankz for showin luv 2 the gente that did.

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
me bro it was me i logged on to respond to his messages bout some cds and flyers he had got and i posted on what that guy busta glock had said we work in the same dept bro me N SMOKEY. do u even know him dog? look once again aint lookin to mess the peace up in here just wanted to get some people to say a prayer for him. I thought his raza would show him a little more luv than this.