Pray for Key Loom

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Thats mu bro N he still fighting fo his life he got 1 more surgery so we need all yall prayers and if you ain't it from ME, Gemini, T-Nutty, Bigg Rocc then quit posted shit before yall know the situation cuzz if we wanted it out like that we woulda posted this is a family matter but we thank yall for the support! I'll let yall know what's good after tommorrow on my way to sit with his Sis N Mom! God Bless!
Aight my bad for the misinfo... What reely matters is hes still fightin for his life so my prayers are still wit him & his loved ones so thanks for the reup...
Take care!!

Dec 14, 2006
It happened in Sac cuzz we been stay"n bacc in forth from Salinas to Sac. Seattle since the 90's! When the time is right bro will speak on the matter but right now its just some shit that ain't C talked about N I'm not tryna C funny but this shit ain't a game.

May 16, 2002
What, where, how and when is not important right now. Key Loom is my cousin and lived with me until he moved out to Sac.

We're just asking to keep him in your prayers at this time.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
It happened in Sac cuzz we been stay"n bacc in forth from Salinas to Sac. Seattle since the 90's! When the time is right bro will speak on the matter but right now its just some shit that ain't C talked about N I'm not tryna C funny but this shit ain't a game.
Dont know if you was directing this towards me but I didnt see myself or anyone else acting like this shit is a "Game".

Your business got posted on a forum you should expect question to be asked.

I can respect yall not wanting to speak on shit so its good and I hope ya bro pulls threw...times like this is always hard and stressfull for fam...stand strong

Dec 14, 2006
It ain't a game in general N I meant for everybody that takes it that way on the net ain't nothing fun fun about telling your mom's her son died or feeling like you gotta do something cuzz you hurt about your love one's this some real shit and it just shoulda never been put on the net from the jump is what I meant! So I ain't single'N no one out just not something ot talk about its family shit! Hit me Gemini on the pm when you get a chance

Mar 23, 2004
the where why and how aint important but its def. important to keep his fans updated with his condition.

you comin on here and tellin everyone its not a game and we shouldnt be talkin about it is kinda offbeat to me.

newsflash breh, this is what happens when you have fans and ppl that care about your well-being we ask questions rather big, small, relevant or irrelevant.

May 16, 2002
the where why and how aint important but its def. important to keep his fans updated with his condition.

you comin on here and tellin everyone its not a game and we shouldnt be talkin about it is kinda offbeat to me.

newsflash breh, this is what happens when you have fans and ppl that care about your well-being we ask questions rather big, small, relevant or irrelevant.
Just understand it's not as easy when it's a family matter, Homie. We understand that everybody is concerned due to being fans and what not. And all of that is respected and appreciated, but in Lil Evil & my case, it's family.

Some things may be taken out of content or misunderstood, but bare with us.. it's a lot to deal with right now.

Keep our cousin in prayer and we will keep you all posted without a doubt.

May 31, 2002
www.yun-gun.com
well I gotta say this is a sign for Key... This music is all we'd talk about all day n night since '96...now he bout'a drop his solo debut...lots of love, I wish'em the best and a speedy recovery...

@ Lil Evil, thanks again for puttin me up on the situation off top fam...
@ Gemini, already...