PRAY FOR HONDO!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
I just had a convo wit em a day b4 bout how we run these shows and the people we book. Its hard to keep these shows going and packed wit the bullshit that can happen at any giving time. Of all people the promoter get shot, not the tuff guy rappers on stage? I put on shows for the love of this shit to put my peers as well as myself on, so I know this man will take a hell of a blow to his to his drive and his determination to continue. To be stabbed 22 times before, get shot in the leg lose so much blood they have to revive him, then have ya leg removed due to the gun shot complications... while in a vegetative state. This man will go thru all of this just to make the next man feel like a star. Myprayers go out to Hondo and his fam during this time of need. Hats off to E-Moe, C-Dubb, C-4, Beto916, and others that throw shows and keep it going thru out the bullshit

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Im just getting back after spending the last few hours at the hospital. First off, I want to say thank you so far to everyone who has kept Hondo in your thoughts and prayers and ask for you to please continue to do so. He is looking better and responding better, but realize, this man is still not awake as of yet. His fight is long from over but I feel that all the prayers are helping to pull him through. If you are one of the 'fam', get up there and see the dude. He needs to hear our voices in support. Get over your fears of what you might see and do it for Hondo. For everyone else, continue to post here so he can see the support when he wakes up. Trust me, he`s going to need every bit of it.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
I just had a convo wit em a day b4 bout how we run these shows and the people we book. Its hard to keep these shows going and packed wit the bullshit that can happen at any giving time. Of all people the promoter get shot, not the tuff guy rappers on stage? I put on shows for the love of this shit to put my peers as well as myself on, so I know this man will take a hell of a blow to his to his drive and his determination to continue. To be stabbed 22 times before, get shot in the leg lose so much blood they have to revive him, then have ya leg removed due to the gun shot complications... while in a vegetative state. This man will go thru all of this just to make the next man feel like a star. Myprayers go out to Hondo and his fam during this time of need. Hats off to E-Moe, C-Dubb, C-4, Beto916, and others that throw shows and keep it going thru out the bullshit
Floss, this is exactly what I`m talking about. Of all the people there, it had to be Hondo. It`s not like it`s ok for anyone to be shot just to be clear, but I feel you 100%. It`s people like you guys who break your neck with all the headaches to put these functions on for all these "hard" asses, and it has to be the one who made it all possible that night to get shot.

For real folks, all of you who are still out there pushing these events need to keep tabs on who performs and who brings who with them. If it`s the artists and their people who start problems, quit messing with them. If they can`t keep their people in check and demand a professional demeanor out of them while they attend these functions, flat out, don`t let them perform or let them in. If it wasn`t for you guys, they wouldn`t have an outlet to perform out here, so these cats better start recognizing that fact and start respecting it. If they feel the need to gang bang at a function, they should throw a house party and shoot themselves.

Nov 7, 2006
I don't pray a lot but when I went to church today I had to stop and ligt a candle for hondo!!!!

I just want to give my love and respect to Hondo.
I have never personally worked with him but I have chopped it up with him and his wife a lot at their events.

I don't understand why someone would do something to this man. Hondo is such a happy person and whenever I seen him he always had a smile on his face. When a simular situation like this happened to my company at the same venue Hondo and his wife were actually one of the first people who hit me up the next day to see if we were okay.

It shows that there is so much ignorance in this world. We need to stop the violence towards each other. And all unify and shine together. I have one question.. That I have been asking myself... and I asked it when our situation happend to us... where was the security guard, why was Hondo doing his (the security guards) job and breakin a fight up? I don't care if that offends some1. But I feel like if the secuirty guard was doing his job we would not be praying for our homeboy to be okay. But I do understand that, that is the type of person Hondo is, a peaceful, caring person.

To all the other promoters, artists, producers whatever you do.... becareful... this shows that things are getting worse...

Aug 7, 2006
damn, i dont know dood but i will pray for the cat. It seems like the cats who try and help out the scene are the ones getting caught up in this and that is fucked up, if you dont mind me asking, was this in sacramento?

Jul 25, 2004
I don't pray a lot but when I went to church today I had to stop and ligt a candle for hondo!!!!

I just want to give my love and respect to Hondo.
I have never personally worked with him but I have chopped it up with him and his wife a lot at their events.

I don't understand why someone would do something to this man. Hondo is such a happy person and whenever I seen him he always had a smile on his face. When a simular situation like this happened to my company at the same venue Hondo and his wife were actually one of the first people who hit me up the next day to see if we were okay.

It shows that there is so much ignorance in this world. We need to stop the violence towards each other. And all unify and shine together. I have one question.. That I have been asking myself... and I asked it when our situation happend to us... where was the security guard, why was Hondo doing his (the security guards) job and breakin a fight up? I don't care if that offends some1. But I feel like if the secuirty guard was doing his job we would not be praying for our homeboy to be okay. But I do understand that, that is the type of person Hondo is, a peaceful, caring person.

To all the other promoters, artists, producers whatever you do.... becareful... this shows that things are getting worse...

Bcuz security at that venue has allways been a joke

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
damn, i dont know dood but i will pray for the cat. It seems like the cats who try and help out the scene are the ones getting caught up in this and that is fucked up, if you dont mind me asking, was this in sacramento?
Yes, this was in Sacramento.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Bcuz security at that venue has allways been a joke
Hands down, anyone who has ever thrown a function there, like we have, or attended one, again like we have, we all know the security has always been weak there. I know the owner is personally shook up by this, and I hope she opens her eyes that she needs to step it up with security now. Although it`s after the fact.

There also needs to be stronger enforcement in the no in and out rule. Even for the performers. If you are performing, come in to the club ready to perform the minute you step in with show disk in hand. Act professional about it, not like a super-star who can do anything. I had also spoke to Hondo about a dress code before, but again, this all falls in the hands of those securing the building and running the door to enforce the rules.

It`s sad when grown folks have to babysit grown folks and tell them how to act because they don`t have enough common sense.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
it's a sad world we live in where good people keep falling victim to the stupidity of ignorant people

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
Hands down, anyone who has ever thrown a function there, like we have, or attended one, again like we have, we all know the security has always been weak there. I know the owner is personally shook up by this, and I hope she opens her eyes that she needs to step it up with security now. Although it`s after the fact.

There also needs to be stronger enforcement in the no in and out rule. Even for the performers. If you are performing, come in to the club ready to perform the minute you step in with show disk in hand. Act professional about it, not like a super-star who can do anything. I had also spoke to Hondo about a dress code before, but again, this all falls in the hands of those securing the building and running the door to enforce the rules.

It`s sad when grown folks have to babysit grown folks and tell them how to act because they don`t have enough common sense.
real talk.... especially about them artists who think they are superstars out here... sac is full of them kinda kats

Aug 7, 2006

What venue is this?

Feb 21, 2003
It's always the good guys that have shit happen like this to them, and thats a damn shame because it seems the ignorant cats outnumber hondo's 10-1..

hope your boy pulls thru..if he can survive 22 stab wounds, id bet he can make it thru 2 shots, depending where they are..

people need to stop acting stupid!