Practicing supernatural w/out ritual?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
Can anyone think of something that is done but is not a ritual, but has a supernatural overtone.

I have the example of the 4 leaf clover shit, its only suppose to be if you find it randomly, so thats not really ritual at all

I was thinking ghosts, but hella people do rituals in order to 'call' the ghosts, but some don't.

Its for my Anthro paper.
Greatly appreciated.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
this is a hard thing to wrap my brain around, because a lot of supernatural stuff is tied to ritual. and i don't get exactly how a four-leafed clover is tied to the supernatural. a lot of people actively look for those. can you elaborate a bit more? are all acts of superstition ritual? like not stepping on cracks in the sidewalk or not splitting poles when walking with people or throwing salt over your left shoulder when it's spilled? those are all things you DO as a result of the fear of whatever. i hope i'm making sense. i'm a lil confused.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
these threads are a waste of time, I hope you realize it, why don't you discuss something that actually matters?

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
well, it's for a paper, so it's not a waste of time for the person who posted it.
huh, if it's for a paper, the siccness is probably not the best place to collect info for it

and what is the kind of program/class where you write about the supernatural :confused: (I am myself bogged down with idiotic paper assignments that don't make any sense at all, but still, the rituals of the supernatural - that's to much)

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
I don't think you can do anything super natural with out a ritual...

unless you are like Jesus. who just spoke things.. into existence...

I mean even moses in the bible used ritual.. he said some words and then held out his staff... to do the supernatural things he did. He was a magickan.

Well now PSI .. and moving things with your mind.. and energy.. doesn't need ritual...

and I've seen people make objects float.. and spin..using telekenetic energy..

So I think being able to move objects without touching them is supernatural..
and you don't do a ritual to do it...

Another thing could be .. having dreams that foretell the future.. people are just born with this supernatural ability, and didn't do a ritual to get....

I'd say anything super natural ability that someone was born with... is considered practicing the supernatural without ritual.. if they choose to use their abilities...

thanks....

and this was advice from:

The local Siccness Wizard.

Jan 31, 2008
these threads are a waste of time, I hope you realize it, why don't you discuss something that actually matters?

i hope you understand that people arent always born into truth and end up believing many things before they finally find what they think is truth...

just because you live a materialistic life, it doesnt mean that all those who arent like you are idiots. only primitive motherfuckers think that way.

live n let live

Jan 17, 2008
You can do anything of such without the ritual.

1.Walking under a ladder
2. Throwing salt over your shoulder
3.Pouring out alcohol for dead friends.
4.Smoking Herb
5.Rapping.

Anything you do can be taken as supernatural as you see it.

May 15, 2002
You can do anything of such without the ritual.

1.Walking under a ladder
2. Throwing salt over your shoulder
3.Pouring out alcohol for dead friends.
4.Smoking Herb
5.Rapping.

Anything you do can be taken as supernatural as you see it.
I would consider all of those except the first to be ritual.

I hate cultural anthropology. It's too flowery.