Potna Deuce Reunion?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Hey....My favorite group Motley Crue reunited....and if THAT can happen then I don't see it out of the question to see Beesh, Rube an DH together again....I dunno whatsup with Cheski but I know the other 3 still get along just fine (atleast last time I hollered at em!)

Nov 18, 2004
If only right, man I've out here in japan like hella reminicin too much. Got Deuce, Cloud Nine, 415, Totally Insane, Too Short presents the Dangerous Crew in tha changer as of late.

Apr 17, 2003
MY HOMIE I WORK WITH NAMED JEFF HERD WHOS BROTHER IS DH OF POTNA DEUCE SAID THEY WERE WORKING ON A NEW ALBUM ,I DONT IF BABY BASH WAS INCLUDED HE ALSO TOLD ME BASH FLEW THEM OUT TO WASHINGTON SO THE CAN DO A SHOW WITH HIM, I THOUGHT THAT WAS COO OF BASH .I'LL TRY TO GET A UPDATE FROM HIM TONIGHT AND SEE IF THEY HAVE PROCEED ON THE ALBUM OR WHATS GOING ON?

Jul 13, 2002
I think it'd be tight if there was a reunion. The last I heard about Cheszki was he went into construction or somethin' like that. That's just rumor though.
Welcome To Da Tilt was better than Heron Soup IMO, but I still listen to both of 'em!

Dec 27, 2004
EVERYBODY'S FIRST ALBULM IS THE TIGHTEST CUZ THEY PUT ALL THEY GOT INTO IT TO TRY TO SHOW EVERBODY WHAT THEY GOT. DON'T FORGET ABOUT "STRIVEN ' WITH YOUNG D BOYZ, MAC LEE AND P.S.D THAT WAS A KNOCKER. AND "HENESSEY" OFF HERON SOUP. ALL TIME CLASSIC