Posters

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
I have a dollar bill signed by Kaliko and Kutt before the new years eve concert this last year...

Oh and the posters that you get from the website that are "signed by tech" are they really? cause i have the anghellic bar code cross with a silver sharpie autograph in the corner, but is it even real lol

Jan 18, 2006
Shiro480 said:
I have a dollar bill signed by Kaliko and Kutt before the new years eve concert this last year...

Oh and the posters that you get from the website that are "signed by tech" are they really? cause i have the anghellic bar code cross with a silver sharpie autograph in the corner, but is it even real lol

i think it is real

Apr 21, 2003
Shiro480 said:

the ones we have i'm pretty sure are real, they hella old tho, like 5 years.