Post your favorite REAL snuff video (found online, not your own)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 17, 2005
One of the more recent brutal ones that made internet frenzy is about the two Ukrain boys who went on killing sprees. This was is them with one of the victims that was recorded on a cellphone. Pretty brutal. The victim stays alive and fights deaths touch ontil the hammer strikes on the temple. ouchy

http://www.ohlookaforum.com/sick-vi...rder-video-guys-hammer-3guys1hammer-t102.html

if your a fuckin pussy, watch this, dont be a pussy.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I watched some of this awhile back... I'm not as numb as I used to be to watching shit like this, so I turned it off at one point... My cousin could probably watch it, eating a hamburger...

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
the pussies went after people they thought wouldnt defend themselves? faggots smh

that wasn't that bad, imo. the only ones that ever get to me are the animal abuse ones..... what kinda sick fuck throws a dog off a bridge or into a river? ill kill a muhfucka no problem if i saw somebody doing that.....

and the bme pain olympics..... hated that one too lol

Jul 15, 2010
the pussies went after people they thought wouldnt defend themselves? faggots smh

that wasn't that bad, imo. the only ones that ever get to me are the animal abuse ones..... what kinda sick fuck throws a dog off a bridge or into a river? ill kill a muhfucka no problem if i saw somebody doing that.....

and the bme pain olympics..... hated that one too lol
the girl throwing was the puppies was hot. I'd rape it.

Nov 17, 2005
im not into interspecies erotica but dogs and cats are cool in my book. i even found this video sort of fucked up.... but i didnt look away or squirm. im immune to this type of shit with no explanation of why. but the victim stayed awake after being smacked in the face several times with a hammer while struggling to breath with blood pouring out of the middle of his face, thats brutal for someone to endure. not to mention they stab him multiple times in the stomach then gouge his eyeball out while these two mad insane manaics laugh and giggle. i thought the hammer concealed in a plastic bag was a very good idea though.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
im not into interspecies erotica but dogs and cats are cool in my book. i even found this video sort of fucked up.... but i didnt look away or squirm. im immune to this type of shit with no explanation of why. but the victim stayed awake after being smacked in the face several times with a hammer while struggling to breath with blood pouring out of the middle of his face, thats brutal for someone to endure. not to mention they stab him multiple times in the stomach then gouge his eyeball out while these two mad insane manaics laugh and giggle. i thought the hammer concealed in a plastic bag was a very good idea though.

Yeah, I got to the point of him getting stabbed in the eyes... then turned it off, it was pretty much a done deal... I think just seeing violence everyday, repeatedly either in your area, or on TV/Internet will make you numb to it... I used to go to rotten.com and sites like that all the time, and look for fucked up videos... After awhile, that you just get conditioned to seeing it, and it's normal... I quit looking for that type of shit a few years back, and that was one of the more graphic ones I had seen in awhile... I think because I took it from the point of view that the guy was innocent and didn't deserve it... I guess everyone would see it a different way...

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
im not into interspecies erotica but dogs and cats are cool in my book.
LOL

Yeah, I got to the point of him getting stabbed in the eyes... then turned it off, it was pretty much a done deal... I think just seeing violence everyday, repeatedly either in your area, or on TV/Internet will make you numb to it... I used to go to rotten.com and sites like that all the time, and look for fucked up videos... After awhile, that you just get conditioned to seeing it, and it's normal... I quit looking for that type of shit a few years back, and that was one of the more graphic ones I had seen in awhile... I think because I took it from the point of view that the guy was innocent and didn't deserve it... I guess everyone would see it a different way...
yes this kind of shit makes you numb real quick.... fuck what people say about fake movies, music and games...... real life makes you desensitized.... :ermm:

Jul 22, 2010
I've seen videos of people being murdered, but watching somebody fight for their life as they are beaten and mutilated by two scumbags while they video tape it up close. It is some extremely depraving shit.

Nov 17, 2005
i had this one video where some guy pulls a gun out a envelope and shoots himself at a conference. shit was pretty cool. i know for a fact thats a old video that was all over the web. anyone remember R@ygold? vicky took a big load on her face