Post your favorite pictures of Niggaz thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2007
Nuttkase said:
lol at the thread title. I don't think even a "no homo" could save it from sounding extremely gay.

All bad.

You never know on the Siccness these days, that's why I went over it with the mouse to read what was posted first before coming in here.
haha! dam i'm white n i didnt take offense to the wiggaz thread. that shits hilarious, white ppl tryin too dam hard to look "gangsta". lol.

Oct 14, 2004
The Red Sin said:
You scream racism when it's contrary to anything but black, IS IT ACCEPTABLE FOR WHITES TO SAY NIGGA? It's not even acceptable. So why shouldn't they be makin' fun of? They Clown on Wayne Brady, are you going to say that's racism, you'll probably say, he's acting "right" meaning "white".
So did Hitler and Bush, so what's your point?
Yeah whatever, and I'm not in your face, cause if I was, I would have kkkracked your teeth.

I think you talk big on the net but in person its real different. There would be no cracking of teeth. You dont know what I would do because I would'nt want to get in legal actions with a sucka.

1) Slavery is a tragedy, but we as a human race need to get over that. I does not matter at this day and age.
2) I said that EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE CELEBRATED FOR THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS THEY DO.
3) In the wrestling forum I was joking. You cant understand that.
4) Who I hang out with is something you would not understand. Iam a business man. I make money be dealing with everyone. You sit on the siccness all day like your life is headed somewhere.

One more thing to you and the "suckers" who still think I am a racist FUCK YOU. Hows that. Stick to making your whack ass music. This fucking loser Stockton follows me every post I make. Your a real dick rider. You really want to step up then step up. If not fall in line. I swear everytime I say something you jump on my dick following what I say. You need to get a life. Iam leaving this thread.

Bwhahahahha. Iam still living and still doing what I want. You cant stop me from doing what I want.

I love Taunting Idiots. Do you ever notice how easy it is to taunt some of you fucks. Bwhahahahha.

Iam an Asshole- Trae

Mar 12, 2005
Robs4 said:
1) Slavery is a tragedy, but we as a human race need to get over that. I does not matter at this day and age.
The fact that you said, no one cares about it, you needed to be specific homie
2) I said that EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE CELEBRATED FOR THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS THEY DO.
Now that you know there are other heritage months, you shouldn't even complain, you seem to have something against blacks.
3) In the wrestling forum I was joking. You cant understand that.
Most of the stereotypes came from the "whites", again not generalizing them all. In stockton, the reason alot of Asians say nigga, is because in the 1940s the whites called blacks niggers and niggas, and the asians that first came here, adopted that, in turn creating "chiggaz".
4) Who I hang out with is something you would not understand. Iam a business man. I make money be dealing with everyone. You sit on the siccness all day like your life is headed somewhere.
I'm not trying to understand your life, and you said, you're not a racist because you have foreign friends. So I made a point that Hitler was a racist and he had "friends" from other foreign countries, so did bush.
One more thing to you and the "suckers" who still think I am a racist FUCK YOU. Hows that. Stick to making your whack ass music. This fucking loser Stockton follows me every post I make. Your a real dick rider. You really want to step up then step up. If not fall in line. I swear everytime I say something you jump on my dick following what I say. You need to get a life. Iam leaving this thread.
Whack music? WTF are you posting in here for, the Siccness is called the last FORTRESS FOR INTERNET GANGSTER RAP MUSIC. Because most of your fucking lame ass posts, are racist you dumb fuck.
Bwhahahahha. Iam still living and still doing what I want. You cant stop me from doing what I want.
Who's trying to stop you, you lame fuck.
I love Taunting Idiots. Do you ever notice how easy it is to taunt some of you fucks. Bwhahahahha.
Take care then, my WIGGA!