Post your favorite LIVE videos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
To each their own but in this case I'm going to say it's just you.

I mean, she is far from ugly but I don't think I'd even call her cute.

And what the hell did I just listen to? lol
Yeah, I know the majority of guys won't find her hot but there's just something about her that makes my dick itch.

You didn't care for her music? It's a little odd but I truly enjoy it. Did you not ever download her albums that I upped in the MI Music/Album Thread? Watching her play guitar is always entertaining. I can't tell if she's any good or not. lol

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Ummmm I didn't download them. I'll do it and give them a listen because I never try to judge off of only hearing one or two songs.
Good shit man. Here are my two favorite songs of hers. Coincidently enough they're both the first song on both of her albums. I hate when albums are like that. I mean I like it when an album starts off with a bang but not the peak.

Both songs sound much better on the albums though.

Interview of Annie Clark. (it's funny that her last albums music was influenced by the fact that she couldn't make a lot of noise in her apartment)

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Tom Waits said:
And then there’s this guy named Bob Log, you ever heard of him? He’s this little kid — nobody ever knows how old he is — wears a motorcycle helmet and he has a microphone inside of it and he puts the glass over the front so you can’t see his face, and plays slide guitar. It’s just the loudest strangest stuff you’ve ever heard. You don’t understand one word he’s saying. I like people who glue macaroni on to a piece of cardboard and paint it gold. That’s what I aspire to basically.