Post your favorite LIVE videos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Joel Schneider

I'd like to introduce you to a guy that I honestly think will make it in the music business. His name is Joel Schneider and right now he plays in two bands here in Seattle. One is the Absolute Monarchs, he plays bass, keyboards and sings. His other band is called My Goodness, it's a 2 piece, he plays guitar and sings. You ever just look at someone and you can instantly figure out what they were put on this earth to do? Watching Joel Schneider on stage I get that same feeling, that he is just meant to be on stage playing music. Dude is a beast. Here are a couple videos I've gotten, 1 of each of his bands. If I had to pick one that I think will actually get some notice it would be My Goodness.

Absolute Monarchs

My Goodness

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I took a bunch of videos of Real Estate and Deerhunter last night. I haven't taken the time to label them yet but here's one I'm hoping someone can help me with. Real Estate sang a cover and I can't figure out who sang the original version. It's something I've heard a bunch of times but I can't figure it out.

I missed the first 20 seconds of it.

Dec 18, 2002
I mostly just lurk this site but I thought I would contribute to this thread.

These are some of my favorite live videos.

(live music video)