Post your favorite LIVE videos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Just got the songs taken from this acoustic set on vinyl a couple days ago. There is one more song that doesn't seem to have a video as well. Such a great record/set. This version of Rain On has been getting constant play from me the last few days.

If anyone digs the songs let me know and I can up the album in the upload thread.

May 16, 2002
the rural alberta advantage is pretty much my favorite at the moment. this is my favorite song by them... it is done solo right here... "In the Summertime"

Nov 26, 2009
Hi everybody! Slash once said that you can't tell if a band is good until you here them live. What do you think? Post some of your favorite live videos for me! Here's some of mine:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Just got the songs taken from this acoustic set on vinyl a couple days ago. There is one more song that doesn't seem to have a video as well. Such a great record/set. This version of Rain On has been getting constant play from me the last few days.

If anyone digs the songs let me know and I can up the album in the upload thread.
This is the fourth song on the live acoustic vinyl.