Post Your Fantasy Team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
While this maybe true i at least want these two positions filled until each of thier bye weeks....Sebass scores 15 points sometimes in my league and bironas has a leg 2...i had them both last year.....They can both kick it from 50+......

I do agree with you on my running backs tho...Alot of teams are running these 2 back commites and i think Hightower and benson will be getting at least 20+ carries each week......I dont know if you paid attention to the pre season but Hightower was killing the oppositions 1st team defenses......He is running in Shannys zone run blocking scheme....Remember Terell Davis, Mike Anderson, Clinton Portis and basically any other back who carried the ball for denver...They were doing it...Hightower will 2..

I had Mathews Last year and his final game of the year he got off...I hope he picks up where he left off.....He has big time potential and im gonna bank in on it sooner or later....Ive waited long enough.....
Yeah Hightower is the sleeper. I tried to make a trade for him in my league.

Apr 20, 2003
Yup Hightower is starting and you know my Redskins are going to give him a heavy dose of the rock since our QB's are weak sauce plus Shanny loves running it alot...... I agree with Joey, I do the same in my league picking up 2 D/ST's and 2 K's for bye weeks cause I hate adding to the Waiver money UNLESS I really have to due to injury/benched

Feb 14, 2004
^I don't want to pick up a player off the board unless it's necessary. Like when John Carlson got put on the IR, I had to drop him and pick up another TE. And I had to pay $3.00 for that move.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Here's my money league team... 8 team league

QB - Drew Brees
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Roddy White
WR - Mario Manningham
RB - Lesean McCoy
RB - Peyton Hillis
TE - Dallas Clark
W/R/T - Shonne Greene
BN - Kellen Winslow
BN - Austin Collie
BN - Felix Jones
BN - Josh Freeman
BN - Beanie Wells

K - Robbie Gould

D - Jon Beason
D - Paul Posluzny
D - Stephen Tulloch

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Holy shit man, how did you get so many good players? Especially with Collie and Freeman being bench worthy compared to the ones you have started.
it's only an 8 team league so pretty much all of us ended up with really good squads, but I'd like to think I have one of the best ones

Sep 15, 2009
10 team league and 2 guys auto drafted, which helped everyone else out lol...

QB Matt Schaub
WR Andre Johnson
WR Mike Wallace
RB Michael Turner
TE Dallas Clark
W/R/T Jahvid Best
K Josh Brown
DEF Philadelphia

BN Dwayne Bowe
BN Ryan Mathews
BN Plaxico Burress
BN Eli Manning

$50 a person/ 1st, 2nd, 3rd place $300/$150/$50

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
The best thing to do in a 10-12 man League is to have what I call combo points...In our league you get PPR and 6pts per TD....So...

If you have like you have...
Schuab to AJohnson or
Romo to Austin or
Big Ben to Mike Wallace

you get the TDs from the QB plus the TDs from the WR. So if Schuab throws 3 tds to AJ, then you have a total of 6 Tds. Hasnt failed me yet. Rodgers to Jennings was last year, cant wait to see who explodes on the scene this year

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
BIG money bar league....

A. Rodgers
P. Manning
M. Stafford
J. Charles
P. Hillis
L. Blount
F. Jones
G. Jennings
D. Bowe
B. Marshall
C. Ochocinco
M. Sims-Walker
M. Floyd
D. Akers
D. Carpenter
Detroit
New Orleans

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
The best thing to do in a 10-12 man League is to have what I call combo points...In our league you get PPR and 6pts per TD....So...

If you have like you have...
Schuab to AJohnson or
Romo to Austin or
Big Ben to Mike Wallace

you get the TDs from the QB plus the TDs from the WR. So if Schuab throws 3 tds to AJ, then you have a total of 6 Tds. Hasnt failed me yet. Rodgers to Jennings was last year, cant wait to see who explodes on the scene this year
Who's your combo this year?

Feb 8, 2006
$1000 payout league 10 team
Vick
legarrett blount
ahmad bradshaw
benjarvis green ellis
michael bush
ricky williams
roddy white
anquain boldin
wes welker
jeremy maclin
plax burress
dallas clark
zach miller
atlanta def
san fran def

12 team $1,100 payout
big ben
bradford
chris johnson
tim hightower
mark ingram
larry fitzgerald
mike wallace
santana moss
danny amendola
aaron hernandez
lance kendricks
ny jets def

Apr 2, 2010
BIG money bar league....

A. Rodgers
P. Manning
M. Stafford
J. Charles
P. Hillis
L. Blount
F. Jones
G. Jennings
D. Bowe
B. Marshall
C. Ochocinco
M. Sims-Walker
M. Floyd
D. Akers
D. Carpenter
Detroit
New Orleans
You have a really great team but took a huge hit on Manning, he may be out for the rest of the season with neck problems. Amazing RB's and WR's imo