POST YOUR COMMENTS ON THE NEW THEME AND COLORS OF THE SOUTHERN FORUM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
I WELCOME YOUR COMMENTS ON THE NEW LOOK WE HAVE HERE....ITS BEEN IN THE COOKING PROCESS AND ITS NOW SERVED.

I THINK THE WHOLE STYLE AND COLORS ARE OFF THE MUTHAFUCCIN CHAIN....!!!

THANKS BP.

yo Nemo...where you at cuzz??? what you think???

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

D-Locc60 said:
OFF THE MUTHAFUCCIN CHAIN....!!!

Couldnt of said it better homie, the spinners and Caddy emblem really represent the south too, along with the brown color. I think we got the tightest graphics on the siccness.

May 15, 2002
D-LOCC I'm feelin the graphics on Southern Siccness 'cause it's way better than the usual green and black siccness backdrop, cool shit. They say i'm a hater on this board which ain't true but I ain't hatin the graphics 'cause it's lovely! PM me D-LOCC to know
about me.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
GRAVY

I think we got the tightest graphics on the siccness.
thats the truth fo sure!!

D-LOCC I'm feelin the graphics on Southern Siccness 'cause it's way better than the usual green and black siccness backdrop, cool shit. They say i'm a hater on this board which ain't true but I ain't hatin the graphics 'cause it's lovely! PM me D-LOCC to know about me.

Cooooool, THANKS for your comments.

But Stealth, you shouldnt give a damn what folks call you on this board....ITS ONLY THE NET.

Do what you do, be the best at what you do and profit from what you do.

Anyhow, this the southern forum, we aint about the drama and bullshit, just kicc bacc and chopp it up.

holla