POST YA PIC 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2002
Re: Re: urrrrrrrrrrrieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Tenkamenin said:

EDITED

Man fug it theres going to be some smart ass comments for that pic..lol!! :eek:

nah, i ain't trying to clown.... is that really u? shoooot if it ain't i feel stupid.... but this sista's trying to find up what ya' workin' with,:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: urrrrrrrrrrrieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

IbThat_bitch said:

nah, i ain't trying to clown.... is that really u? shoooot if it ain't i feel stupid.... but this sista's trying to find up what ya' workin' with,:devious:
Ohh nah thats really me in the pic...

I posted this other pic of this monkey shocked and I said people were going to make some fucked remarks about that pic.

Jul 16, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: urrrrrrrrrrrieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Tenkamenin said:

Ohh nah thats really me in the pic...

I posted this other pic of this monkey shocked and I said people were going to make some fucked remarks about that pic.
well i think that's a tight pic, you handsome and in touch with your roots.... i only have old pics, that why i don't post up.....

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: urrrrrrrrrrrieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

IbThat_bitch said:

well i think that's a tight pic, you handsome and in touch with your roots.... i only have old pics, that why i don't post up.....
Me personally I think that clothing is tight and i would wear it on a regular basis but there really is no need to...lol!! No one should ever be ashamed of there culture. The dancing, music, stories, history is what made you and the people before you.

Jul 16, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: urrrrrrrrrrrieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Tenkamenin said:

Me personally I think that clothing is tight and i would wear it on a regular basis but there really is no need to...lol!! No one should ever be ashamed of there culture. The dancing, music, stories, history is what made you and the people before you.

word i feel that.... if i was to wear the clothing of my ancestors the tainos' (the carib's) i'd be walking around "nekid".... but everything else is truly a blessing... we are lucky to be able to hold on to some of those things....

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: urrrrrrrrrrrieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

IbThat_bitch said:
Tenkamenin said:

if i was to wear the clothing of my ancestors the tainos' (the carib's) i'd be walking around "nekid".... but everything else is truly a blessing... we are lucky to be able to hold on to some of those things....
clear up your PM box