Post up your fav teams in these sports!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
What up my siccness sports forum comrads!! Now its time to wash out the bandwagon folks and get the real fans in here!! Post up your fav teams in these same sports that I list mine!! So then we will have everyones picks jotted down, cause to many folks jump on and off bandwagon's!! Remember list one team from each sport, not 2 or 3 teams!!!

NFL
Dallas Cowboys

NBA
Chicago Bulls

MLB
New York Mets

NCAA HOOP
Indiana Hoosiers

NCAA FOOTBALL
Penn St. Nittany Lions

Aight those are my teams for life!! My fav teams since childhood! They never change!! real shit win or lose!! Post yall squad for those sports mane!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
NFL
San Francisco 49ers

NBA
Los Angeles Lakers

MLB
San Francisco Giants

NCAA HOOP
Fresno State Bulldogs

NCAA FOOTBALL
Fresno State Bulldogs

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
NFL:.I can't say I've loved theEagles ,but they been my team all this year

NBA:Atlanta Hawks

MLB:Mariners

NCAA Hoop:Indiana Hoosiers

NCAA football:UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON[U/]

My bad did'nt read the rules!!!!

May 9, 2002
NFL- OAKLAND RADIERS

NBA- SEATTLE SONICS

MLB-I USED TO BE A SEATTLE FAN BUT AFTER JOHNSON,GRIFFEY,A-ROD LEFT I BEEN WATCHIN S.F.

NCAA HOOP- UCONN EVER SINCE DONNY AND DONYELL MARSHELL

NCAA FOOTBALL- COLORADO

NEVER WILL I CHANGE THESE ARE MY TEAMS BUT I REALLY CANT COMPARE HOW MUCH I LOVE THE RAIDERS TO THE REST OF THESE TEAMS

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Awe Bam so u a closet Cowboy fan!! Come on now, That Landry situation was sumthin that had to happen!! It was time for a change, and look what happened!! We had a dynasty until he pushed J. Johnson out (hahaha)! But man if thats yo team, u supposed to always stick by your team!

Yo sniko, u have hella teams in your sig!! Haha, u should only have 1 fav team, if u have more than 1 than u really dont have a fav team!!!

Yo nitro it seems to be u like local teams (Nor Cal), but why not the warriors?? Is it because they are always sorry and Tha fakerz are good?? Haha, just wondered after seein your fav teams!! GOT EM!!!

May 8, 2002
1. NFL------------> Oakland Raiders

2. NBA------------> None

3. MLB------------> LA Dodgers

4. NCAA BB------> Kentucky Wildcats

5. NCAA FB------> South Carolina Gamecocks

Apr 25, 2002
I didnt know you had to live in LA to like the Lakers. I didnt choose these teams based on location aside from being in California. I didnt know people werent allowed to like good teams... Im not going to tell you i liked the Lakers since i was a kid weather it be true or not, cause i get nothing from others when my team does good. I watch them for my own satisfaction. And for the record, when i started watching basketball, i had absolutely no idea the warriors were located in oakland, i was just a kid. Im born and raised in FRESNO, thats hardly Nor Cal. We all start liking teams for certain reasons weather its cause there good, or because we like someone on that team. Whatever the reason, as long as you stick with that team, then its all good. I could say, "Is it a coincidence that your NBA and NFL team were arguably both the team on the 90's and that you jumped on the bandwagon?" but i wont cause... i just dont care. Just accept it man, im a Laker fan for life.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw homie u aint seein what Im sayin as usual!! If u look at your teasm per each sport, especially your pro teams, both in the bay, then your hoop squad is in so. cal, just wonderin playa!!! Now as for my teams...think about what u said..."team of 90's...but I still say they are my team, so that should tell u that i aint no bandwagon cause both teams arent very good now and I still claim them!!! So go figure playa!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Naw homie u aint seein what Im sayin as usual!! If u look at your teasm per each sport, especially your pro teams, both in the bay, then your hoop squad is in so. cal, just wonderin playa!!! Now as for my teams...think about what u said..."team of 90's...but I still say they are my team, so that should tell u that i aint no bandwagon cause both teams arent very good now and I still claim them!!! So go figure playa!!! GOT EM!!!!
And your missing what im saying as usual. I didnt pick these teams cause there in the bay. When i started watching these teams i didnt know the Warriors were in the bay. Im not even from the bay. GIVE IT UP. Its all about Cali dog, i didnt give a fuck back then bout north or south cali, nor do i care now. How can you compare me to others when talking about favorite teams, like im obligated to pick a nothern cali team case i already have 2 teams there.

May 4, 2002
NFL - 49ers

MLB - Giants

NBA - Warriors

NHL - Sharks

NCAA Football - Florida State

NCAA Basketball - Florida State

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Dogg nevermind mane, u no comprehendo!! I never said u are obligated to just nor cal teams, I was just wonderin how did that happen, cause for the most part, when most of your teams are local, then normally its because u root for the home team, and 2 of your pro teams are local, then your hoop squad is across cali... just wonderin mane, no big deal, keep yo fakerz mane!!! GOT EM!!!

And bornsin..fuck hockey...i didnt ask for that wack shit...And u like how my Hoosiers beat yo Terps!! haha...GOT EM!!!!