post pics of ur guns

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2005
where can i get my gun license? im in SJ. Dont know too much about guns, im buying a .40 Glock off a friend but i need to get it registered, also how much is the license?

May 6, 2002
where can i get my gun license? im in SJ. Dont know too much about guns, im buying a .40 Glock off a friend but i need to get it registered, also how much is the license?
Go take the test. It's cake. It's about 30 questions and you are allowed to miss up to 7 or 8, it's a joke. The test shouldn't run more than $30.

Dec 19, 2006
hood 2 hood host: say mayne, what city and state we in?

cheeto: this is oakland, california.

hood 2 hood host: fa sho, let these people know what they call you around here...

cheeto: shit they call me large chreeto, you can catch me all through the town with a ferrari riding with a bad bitch with no ass and a long back...

hood 2 hood host: fa sho homie. so tell me, mayne, is it important to carry a pistol around this mu'fucka?

cheeto: hell yeah! i'd definitely rather be caught with it than without it. can't be caught slippin' round here. i done got shot at twice already. that's why i keep the 40 cal under my belly.

hood 2 hood host: oh fa sho playa, what was the story behind that, mayne?

cheeto: i don't want people to be judging me around this bitch mayne, i'm fat...

Jul 1, 2004
You might be an idiot if you fail the test. But before you go packin your gun around town, go out somewhere and shoot and get used to the gun. Thats a terrible thing, people packin and dont know what they are doin. i.e. Plaxico Burress.

Apr 8, 2006
Well I dont know what state your in but in WA state the only way 2 get a gun registered is buying it from the gun store or pawnshop.
You cant jus get a gun off the streets n go 2 sum place 2 get it registered.

But in WA you dont have 2 get a gun registered 2 own one.
It dont matter if its unregistered its totally legal as long as it aint reported stolen.
And ya the test last I checked was 50 bucks.

I'm not sure how it works in Cali tho.

Mar 13, 2003
almost every gun store will have the booklet for you to study, its like 50 cents or some shit....I took my test at the Target Masters in Milpitas to get my permit...Dont know of any place is SJ tho. Just study the book even if you think you dont need to, even tho it's an easy test there are some people who dont pass cuz they didnt know certain things about guns......There is a few trick questions on the test tho so be cautious.

Jan 4, 2006
the handgun safety test was possibly the easiest test i have taken.

Juiced, went to Bass Pro today and bought my self an early xmas present Benelli SuperNova.

and the glock i own model 31, .357. mine has the rubber grip on it and night sights.